Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The death of a friend
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:58 am 
Kemus just got killed by Alex. I have photographic evidence of him standing outside of EC if that counts for anything. Given that him and I were at random getting petitions signed I know that one of the following are at random are mafia: ltchin, lgunder, megan (i think was her name) and lisakong, and somebody who's name starts with an 'A' and who has a mustache. I don't remember exactly but since there were multiple of who, and the odds all of you were mafia, please correct me if I am wrong. I would tell you exact names, but kemus had the petitions, and he is dead. Given that Alex didn't conscript me the second kemus died, I am certain that the second conscription has been used.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:02 am 
We already know that Alex is mafia. He doesn't need to conscript you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:03 am 
Isn't conscripting a proven innocent a good idea? Also I wasn't sure if we were all 100% certain that Alex was mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:04 am 
ltchin and i are in my room. we found arkadiyf immediately after, so it wasn't any of us. i was in bed with two nps, they can confirm ;).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:05 am 
poke, lisakong said that they were heading to ec on the forum. she's probably mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:08 am 
Also I want to run for mayor. Can we arrange for meeting to sign forms for roles?
Also kevin was running for Police Officer. This makes me think that mafia were more threatened by this campaign. This makes me more suspicious of Sarah Pratt for running for P.O, because they wanted a mafia aligned player to have this position. What does town think?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:08 am 
++ to lgunder. arkaidyf and lgunder and I are all with each other and freaking out. We kicked all of the NPs out because I need to tool on this essay (but it really isn't going to happen tonight?) We think lisakong is mafia becaues that's so sketch and she also might want to shift blame onto the other Randomites.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:09 am 
I'd rather not elect Sarah for anything when we have proven townies we could be electing instead.

Also, I don't know how many times this needs to be said but Alex is 100% guaranteed conscripted Innocent Child turned mafia. This really doesn't need any more proof.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:10 am 
what about the person who didn't want to leave her room?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:11 am 
We saw mchang02 briefly walking around Random - apparently she was playing a game of Resistance in Foo with NPs and not actually hiding in her room

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:12 am 
So she probably didn't know we were there. Good. We have one innocent randomite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:13 am 
Yeah, ltchin, lgunder, and I were really confused when we got the news, and lisa did publicly post in today's discussion thread that they were heading to EC.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:00 am 
lgunder wrote:
ltchin and i are in my room. we found arkadiyf immediately after, so it wasn't any of us. i was in bed with two nps, they can confirm ;).

The point is that you don't have to be present at a kill to plan it with a known mafia to get the kill done. All the knowledge you need is when someone is coming to random and Alex can take care of the rest.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:31 am 
I mean, we need to fill the positon. Daniel can vouch for my innocence.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:54 am 
hey noooooo I only posted that on the forum because people were asking about the petitions. I didn't mean to say stupid things. Maybe I should just stop posting things :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:04 am 
Also, my last post last night was at 1:38, and since I don't used a phone, there is no way I posted that and did the kill somewhere else. pravinas can confirm that I do not use a phone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:08 am 
Oh wait that actually doesn't mean anything since Alex did the kill nvm sorry :/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:40 am 
Wait also, why would she post on the town square if it was a message for the mafia?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:38 pm 
I am mildly suspicious of Justin and Lisakong. Justin brings up petitions very unnaturally, and out of nowhere in the discussion. Then lisakong jumps in revealing the location of kemus and I. However mafia would almost certainly not post stuff like that on the forum to arrange a kill.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:40 pm 
Also another note. Kemus was a "lone-wolf" as opposed to past games with the EC trust circle. This makes me believe that the mafia could have used set a trap on him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:51 pm 
anpere wrote:
what about the person who didn't want to leave her room?

LOL
hey it's more like I enjoy my room. Not like I have a fear of the outside.

I spent 4-10pm last night working random desk.
starting playing resistance with a bunch of ghosts in Foo around 12am to 1:30am.

and yes, i did see ltchin and lgunder after.

and i would've been here for the massacre on friday if i were in town.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:00 pm 
anpere wrote:
I am mildly suspicious of Justin and Lisakong. Justin brings up petitions very unnaturally, and out of nowhere in the discussion. Then lisakong jumps in revealing the location of kemus and I. However mafia would almost certainly not post stuff like that on the forum to arrange a kill.

Has anyone investigated Justin for lizrita?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:09 pm 
Justin was also defending Alex later than I thought was reasonable, so it'd be good to get him investigated.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:11 pm 
Justin was in the pit playing ddr with lots of witnesses when Liz died. Don't waste a investigation on him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:52 pm 
I was defending Alex because he revealed to me as IC. This I was giving him about 50/50 on being framed versus conscripted.

I also don't really see what's unnatural about wanting petitions filed as every day we don't elect someone is a waste of powerful abilities.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:03 pm 
that comment came out of nowhere and didn't really relate to what was being discussed on the forum at that time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:18 pm 
it's cause people keep posting in weird-ass places. it's hard to make sure everyone's up to date with the current situation.

and yeah don't investigate Justin for liz's kill. I thought what he said about Alex was reasonable.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:21 pm 
I think we should try to put everything in "day N discussion" threads later on.