Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 7 death 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:18 pm 
The animals of manor farm had a beautiful plan, they would dress as skulls dance around, and the the plague of death which had fought their society would finely be eradicated. They enacted this plan with great fervor and, satisfied, decided to take off their costumes, only then did they realize that one of the costumes wasn't covering an animal but and animatronic robot. They looked over and saw a fresh looking bag of bones

Jeanie died outside of dupont at 6:06 pm.

Post subject: Re: Day 7 death 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:22 pm 
I was in a lounge in Simmons with Frevan and cstubbe when the kill happened. Jeanie was with us and had just left to go to her PE class when she was killed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:25 pm 
dinner at ET was going on.

attendees: achester, myself, garywang, sashacf, pravinas, dpalumbo, Adamberg, Justin, Eric Yang (he was a bit late but it takes like 15 mins to bike)

not in attendance: Sarah Pratt, benlin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:25 pm 
Miles, Andres, and I are in my room. Marian is trolling outside our door as of 6:23, so it *could* have been her but she told us she didn't do it

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:26 pm 
Strong possibility set a trap was used, look out!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:26 pm 
i've been on 4e for the past hour. miles/jess/anpere can verify that i'm here now

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:27 pm 
4e nps can confirm that i've been here for a while

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:29 pm 
Was in my room eating cupcakes. I have an electronic timestamp of sending an email at 6:03.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:29 pm 
I am tooling in SC, I guess not super nice alibi.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:34 pm 
psetting in w20, nps Alice Wong and Karia Dibert can avouch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:35 pm 
P.s. was in my room for a phone call.
OKAY:
jeanie was a genie, according to Simmons people. That means at least me, frevan, oreo, and cstubbe knew, though it might have leaked out through nps or qql. I was talking to jeanie and another genie to make sure they didn't both give anpere an investigation today cause that's a waste, so anpere is also possibly suspect. This is all assuming that this wasn't a random kill, which is still likely but I think targeting a genie makes sense

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:37 pm 
I can vouch for Alexis's story, the three of us were here in the lounge in Simmons. Jeanie left to go her class and apparently was killed on her way to her class.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:01 pm 
Hi All,

I am Jeanie's roommate in Simmons, I have some info to share with everyone. I have strong reason to believe that Jeanie was a genie (role reveal between roommates early in the game). I know she responded to the thread "All Genies reveal to mads and anpere" and told them her role. She was also in contact with aliciacm about granting people wishes. I know she granted at least two people wished per the instructions of mads/anpere. Aliciacm was in contact with her last night and today as well.

I would also like to address aliciacm, How did you know Jeanie's role?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:11 pm 
Lol Sydney (np simmons frosh, loves playing mafia but not live action) told me jeanie role revealed instantly because it was funny (jeanie=genie) and then either you or frevan made a remark that made me believe it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:14 pm 
In the z center on the indoor track. That makes me a suspect I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:16 pm 
aliciacm wrote:
OKAY:
jeanie was a genie, according to Simmons people. That means at least me, frevan, oreo, and cstubbe knew, though it might have leaked out through nps or qql. I was talking to jeanie and another genie to make sure they didn't both give anpere an investigation today cause that's a waste, so anpere is also possibly suspect. This is all assuming that this wasn't a random kill, which is still likely but I think targeting a genie makes sense

This is first time I heard Jeanie was a genie.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:16 pm 
Was in stata 5th floor psetting for 6.854. NPs can confirm.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:22 pm 
qql wrote:
aliciacm wrote:
OKAY:

This is first time I heard Jeanie was a genie.

sorry! went back through my messages, it was mads that told me jeanie claimed genie to jenny not jennifer. was typing that block of text on my phone and didn't double check who sent what

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:23 pm 
Aliciacm made a comment to me about getting information from the IC network. From this I gather that she is either IC or mafia...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:26 pm 
oreo wrote:
Aliciacm made a comment to me about getting information from the IC network. From this I gather that she is either IC or mafia...

Wait there's no IC network left.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:29 pm 
geez that went south... mads was an ic.
furthermore, the comment oreo is talking about is a message i replied to just now after she asked.
also, if i were mafia i wouldn't have rushed to post what i knew in between games of super smash bros seeing how the people i talked to are dropping like flies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:36 pm 
What Alicia said regarding Jeanie's role:

"sydney told me first, then i got it confirmed from the ic trust circle"

Interpret it how you will.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm 
So, really terrible alibi here. I was tooling in the music library, working on a group project, got distracted and decided not to take the van home. I left the music library at around 6:16 pm, biked home so that I could drive the ET van run leaving at 6:45pm. I got to ET at 6:32pm. Which puts me right in the window of opportunity.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:51 pm 
i was eating dinner in Random. some NPs can verify, but non of the Random mafia left have seen me recently... so not the best alibi, but something.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:52 pm 
At Harvard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:02 pm 
not Random mafia, Random mafia players.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:03 pm 
that was just a typo. i'm pretty sleepy, so my thoughts are not complete. my bad.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:19 pm 
I was eating at Simmons

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:50 pm 
I was walking to 4E with 2 NPs, one of which is on 4E and who can confirm.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:16 pm 
I was in my room on a phone interview. I'm pretty sure people on hall can vouch for me putting myself in my room circa 5:45, and then talked to Yanni about getting dinner around 6:30ish, when I first left my room.