- jakob
- michikyo
- oreo

Post subject: Re: Day 8 Start
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:02 pm 
shovel?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:06 pm 
whoever's shovelling, post here and make sure no one else has done so before you shovel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 pm 
screw it i'll shovel michikyo, it seems worth it. tbc....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:36 pm 
In another thread, aliciacm mentions that the shovel result was investigator.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:50 pm 
(1)anpere is mafia (second conscription used), and frame a townsperson is used on michikyo.
This uses a lot of mafia power and draws suspicion to mafia. Not a good move imo.

(2)michikyo is mafia, and plant evidence is used.
This seems more likely, but anpere has made many sketchy posts. I would consider lynching anpere if he doesn't die in a few days.

This feels like a good time to use Shady contacts. Do we have any mayor petition that is nearly completed?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm 
Eric Yang wrote:
(1)anpere is mafia (second conscription used), and frame a townsperson is used on michikyo.
This uses a lot of mafia power and draws suspicion to mafia. Not a good move imo.

(2)michikyo is mafia, and plant evidence is used.
This seems more likely, but anpere has made many sketchy posts. I would consider lynching anpere if he doesn't die in a few days.

This feels like a good time to use Shady contacts. Do we have any mayor petition that is nearly completed?

(3) someone else who knew about aradhana's/anpere's suspicions is mafia and decided on a clever plan to frame them both

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:53 pm 
money's on 3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:54 pm 
Who were the people you pmed Ara, and when?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:55 pm 
sammyluo wrote:
(3) someone else who knew about aradhana's/anpere's suspicions is mafia and decided on a clever plan to frame them both

yeah, I agree with erin; unfortunately it seems like nearly everyone in ec knew what was going on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:57 pm 
Only me, ellena, ara and the people ara pmed. Jess only knew after midnight, so it's not possible that she could have done anything about it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:59 pm 
To approach things from a different direction, who all, besides kevinaer, knew that michikyo was investigator?

kevinaer really needs to post something soon...

Also, why can't Jess have done things after midnight?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:01 pm 
I am pretty sure you have to pm gods what powers you want to use for the next day's kill before the next day rolls over. I can't remember if that's the case for the powers we care about.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:03 pm 
Just going to amplify myself because I think this is really important:

kevinaer is definitely still sketchy. Manipulating the graveyard is a more throw-away power than framing because town has now used four shovels on jhbell, lzahray, abergal, and michikyo. One shovel was initialized with a known mafia (scgordon) who probably destroyed it or passed it on to another mafia, so the town only has one shovel left and no police officer.

This also means whoever has the last shovel should be very careful with it...

I don't see anything in the rules about having to notify God in advance for framing or planting evidence. Framing specifically states that it's activated when the kill is made.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:13 pm 
hmm also kevin hasn't voted or posted anything for three days, so unless he's been pm-ing God or posting in the mafia's forum, he should have/will be evicted. And he's a frosh, so he can't be thaaaat hosed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:15 pm 
from my understanding people were only evicted if they did nothing for the first 3 days of the game. officially they're supposed to be removed if inactive for 3 days, but i'd imagine it'd be hard to keep track of whose inactive for how long without a lot of work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:15 pm 
from my understanding people were only evicted if they did nothing for the first 3 days of the game. officially they're supposed to be removed if inactive for 3 days, but i'd imagine it'd be hard to keep track of whose inactive for how long without a lot of work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:17 pm 
oh never mind then

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:52 pm 
Votes please?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:36 pm 
Votes updated

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:44 pm 
Oh this response, sorry ermain...

Uh just lgunder actually. lgunder and anpere were the only ones to know about it in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:52 pm 
Ara, you mentioned sending it to multiple other people, and now you are saying it was just lgunder. You were lying then or you are lying now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:33 pm 
lisakong wrote:
yeah, I agree with erin; unfortunately it seems like nearly everyone in ec knew what was going on.

Is this true? D:

anpere wrote:
Who were the people you pmed Ara, and when?
aradhana wrote:
Uh just lgunder actually. lgunder and anpere were the only ones to know about it in advance.

aradhana, can you clarify this? Because if this is true the blame is most likely on either you or lgunder (or anpere but I'm beginning to really doubt that). Are you sure these are the only people you told?

Also, jess knowing after midnight still allows her to frame or whatever. Who told jess, and when, and why?

I think at least one sketchy person can be found in this method... in particular, kevinaer is the remaining possibility.