Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: well damn
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:32 pm 
michikyo shoveled investigator. don't know what to do with that. if she really has been too busy for mafia recently to investigate much then that was an unfortunate lynch

frame VS plant the evidence (really hope was that one), either way at least one power is gone (unless we have some seriously shady investigators floating around) but since we don't know how many shovels are left for town thats not too much help there...

so a mayor and shady contacts would be nice right now.....

and lastly, for the record, i got the shovel from mads on sunday since she figured she was going to die/get conscripted soon

Post subject: Re: well damn
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:37 pm 
hrmm. I don't think she was conscripted, unless perhaps they wanted a mafia in EC and wanted someone with experience but not high-profile. I would suspect that either anpere or ara could have plotted to frame michikyo, although ara said she messaged multiple people of her suspicions against michikyo, so there is a small chance that any of them did the framing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:44 pm 
Do we have any reason to believe mafia knew Michikyo would be investigated? It seems like a weird frame unless they were sure the investigation were going to happen. If possible, we should get clarification on exactly when the first investigation happened and who knew it was happening.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:46 pm 
If they knew anpere was suspicious of her, I bet it's a good assumption she'd be investigated.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:50 pm 
Aradanha, can you post a list of whom you told about your suspicions before the kill, aside from anpere? If michikyo was framed, one of them or anpere is mafia-aligned.

kevinaer is definitely still sketchy. Manipulating the graveyard is a more throw-away power than framing because town has now used four shovels on jhbell, lzahray, abergal, and michikyo. One shovel was initialized with a known mafia (scgordon) who probably destroyed it or passed it on to another mafia, so the town only has one shovel left and no police officer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:01 pm 
aradanha told me about her suspicions but didn't give a complete story. i am coming forth now instead of waiting for her to tell you. she can confirm that she told me.