It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 8
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:02 pm 
:( :( :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VScSEXRwUqQ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:08 pm 
For me now, the only thing that I could possibly say to save myself is that I think kevinaer is still sketchy and I'm still not sure what's going on there. I like Lane a lot, but maybe he's sketchy if mafia chose to frame me instead of him and also keeping into account the whole aradhana + anpere nonsense.

I can't really say anything about my own actions personally to defend myself - you can check in with Hao Shen and Lisa Ho (NPs) to confirm that my story is true re: talking to 6.004 prof and walking through the Infinite. I did see lgunder walking towards Random but again, timing is unclear on all of that.

Welp, I guess the good news out of all of this is that lucci doesn't have to be paranoid for me for the next few days....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:10 pm 
knowing you personally I don't think you did it

but sketch list for me right now: kevinaer + some number of EC people, lgunder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:11 pm 
Sorry for five times posting in a row, but just got this really frickin' sketchy PM from sammyluo

Quote:
Hey ltchin,
I'm in Simmons right now and I have something I want to ask you. But first, do you have a password for me? :P
(If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can just ignore me. If you think this is sketchy you can also post about this in town square if you want but I promise that's not necessary.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:14 pm 
I can confirm I sent that message. Explanation is coming in due time :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:16 pm 
Lilly you should role claim after we get a 2nd investigator to confirm.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:19 pm 
sammyluo, reminder to double check the rules on cryptography if this is an actual password...

I strongly believe that ltchin is innocent and that frame and graveyard manipulation have both been used now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:24 pm 
If ltchin is framed, then lgunder is almost certain to be mafia. Maybe we should hold off on lynching ltchin and see how things go.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:25 pm 
I'm not really sure how the role claim will help? I'll still make the role claim anyways, but if michikyo was really an investigator, then mafia could still use Graveyard Manipulation on me to make me look like scum and then make you guys discount what I say. Also, if I am framed, won't the second investigator also come up with a guilty verdict as well? I guess that's a lot of powers being used.

Also, thanks to that PM, I am pretty suspect of sammyluo now as well. Since the innocent child network is dead, the only thing that a password would help with is to get in touch with the other main network of people - the mafia. I must have looked sufficiently scummy enough for him to think that I was mafia, and he wanted to reconnect after making an assigned kill.

I really appreciate all you guys' show of faith in me but am really sad that you're going to lynch me anyways. :( There are plenty of other sketchy targets out there, especially since most of you are convinced that Framing has been used....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 pm 
Would it be useful to investigate lgunder for arkadiyf?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:27 pm 
Quote:
Maybe we should hold off on lynching ltchin and see how things go.

^^This is what I'm saying! There's a lot of different plots going on (aradhana + ampere, michikyo + kevinaer, sammyluo) that you guys don't really need to lynch me straight away. You know that I'm mad sketch right now, but a lot of you also recognize that this is probably the most obvious use of Framing in the book and that you're probably lynching a Townie.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:28 pm 
yeah it's...
kind of obvious not going to lie

my thought is this: the person who killed arkadiyf saw ltchin and decided to frame her since she was at the right place at the right time and was already sketch. i personally would prefer not to lynch ltchin, but rather kevinear (sp?).

Confirmed; Clousseau got a positive result for ltchin.

Someone investigate lgunder?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:29 pm 
I actually have not been active at all because of irl stuff. As such I was a shit proxy for Ade. She was a detective thingy and I was supposed to post for her but didn't. Ara heard her yelling to me about being a terrible proxy but she didn't mention anything about what Ade said about being a detective. Honestly I would recommend targetting her (and those targetting me) after I presumably die.

The suddenness of this is extremely fishy. I say still lynch kevinaer and leave ltchin for tomorrow. She's unlikely to go on a kamikaze rampage by proxy.

dininno wrote:
sammyluo, reminder to double check the rules on cryptography if this is an actual password...

I strongly believe that ltchin is innocent and that frame and graveyard manipulation have both been used now.

No, it's not an actual password.

And yeah, I also now think ltchin is probably innocent (again, explanation later)... but I think it's pretty standard to eat mafia abilities just in case, unless ltchin has a provable role? In which case she should definitely reveal.

Actually, scratch that, ltchin, if you have an important role, don't claim, you guys can lynch me today and the explanation will come through someone else tomorrow. This is probably better play if ltchin has a useful role.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:30 pm 
if we didn't have a fucking bunch of motherfucking sketchy-Mc-fuckfucks then I'd advocate lynching ltchin, I think
i think she's near but not at the top of the stack

i still want to lynch kevinaer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:31 pm 
I don't know... I could think of many people who would love to go around killing people on in their dorm.
People in Lucia's dorm are not safe.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:31 pm 
Alright, I agree, lynch kevinaer. Aradhana is on my sketch list now though. As is lgunder.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:33 pm 
lol. random has already gotten wrecked, EC's next in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:33 pm 
Rather desperate but I can post up my actual role message to prove my innocence!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 pm 
No ya can't, that's against the rules

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 pm 
Whatever we do, we should agree on two or three suspicious targets to prevent being so split that less sketchy people get killed accidentally.

I propose myself, kevinaer, and ltchin. Lynch whichever one of these three you find most sketchy.

The other options (lgunder, aradhana, probably not anpere but maybe) should be saved for later.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:36 pm 
yo even if he posted his "role" it doesn't matter since Josh posted all of the flavortext to all of town.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:36 pm 
Welp, now I know that Framing clearly was used re: second investigator. Per Justin's advice, I am role claiming Town Cynic right now.

I put a lot of high profile people on my list early game (ksedlar, dgrazian, aok) because I know that they are always really prime mafia targets and then put the Innocent Children on my list once the IC network had been exposed (mads, Jenny Not Jennifer). As a result, I've enjoyed immortality for most of the game. This is why I often got into sketchy situations - because I was unafraid of getting killed and hopefully could be a witness to any kamikaze or crazy kills that came about. This was indeed the case for lilychen's death and Jenny Not Jennifer, but as a corollary, it made me look mad sketch.

I was a good townie and did not pry into other people's roles. I have my suspicions about roles, but will not share them.

Sorry this is so not useful. Please please please please don't lynch me and lynch one of the other sketchy mofo's we have on the kill list.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:37 pm 
Woops I would've fucked up then xD yea it looks like I am going to die, but take my word: I was not mafia. Just inactive as hell. Target ara as she is probably the sketchiest for blaming two innocent people.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:38 pm 
personally i advocate for lynching kevinaer. if he honestly needs to deal with things irl, i think we should let him go so he can focus on those things. i would rather keep sammyluo and ltchin because they've both been rather helpful in sorting matters. i am willing to risk my player's life, as i live in the dorm with lucia.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:38 pm 
Guys there is no way in hell anyone is anywhere near ltchin in likeliness of being mafia right now. We can't not lynch her.

Any lynch mob directed at anyone else is likely as not led by mafia anyway, and without hard evidence it would be insane to lynch an active that "seems" sketchy. Even kevinaer is way lower priority than ltchin. And unfortunately Cynic is a super easy role claim so there's no weight there.

And wtf sammyluo why are you volunteering to be lynched?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:40 pm 
Don't lynch ltchin tonight! Wait for tomorrow so someone can investigate lgunder for arkadiyf.