Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Evictions round 2
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:04 pm 
Manor farm requires all it's citiziens be active, those who are inactive are sent on "vacation". The following people have not posted recently (friday or later, if I'm missing somebody let me know) and thus are on the chopping block. To get off the chopping block simply reply to this thread and you will not be evicted. If a person here does not respond by the end of tomorrow (Wednesday at 11pm) they will be evictd.

The following people are on the eviction list. (based on townhall post and voting record), apologies if I missed anybody.

Akshay_Ravikumar
libsackt

Post subject: Re: Evictions round 2
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:21 pm 
metagaming.... is it frowned upon? because I can't find one townie posting or voting in the past 3 days.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:36 pm 
vickiew and jingyizz have both posted recently.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:37 pm 
also, this list isn't up to date. so if there's a missing person you should just let Josh know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:39 pm 
So, feel free to meta-game, this is not based upon last 3 days, it's based explicitly upon people doing wednesday which is somewhat arbitrary (I came up with the criterion, and then saw who fit it, rather than the other way around). In particular I think there were some people who's most recent post was friday, but friday feels close enough to today not to put them on this week's eviction list. If they don't post they will be put on the next eviction list.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:40 pm 
an obvious one is kevinaer:

search.php?author_id=2046&sr=posts

but maybe he is just posting elsewhere :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:25 pm 
Yeah both jingyizz and vickiew have posted today; they're also in communication with me (and possibly other people?) about some aspects of the game.

@ciara: lol, hmm... maybe we can match this inactive list against lists of people inactive on the town forums to see who the hidden mafia are :P though I would think mafia would be relatively active on town forums to prevent getting randomly killed for inactivity...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:56 pm 
sorry, i've just been reading along and haven't had much to add, so i haven't posted much, but i'm still very much playing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:23 pm 
Josh says in his OP:
Quote:
The following people are on the eviction list. (based on townhall post and voting record)

So it's based on townhall posting/voting.