Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 9
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:59 pm 
(I'm going to peace out for tonight so like text me if I need to go lynch someone)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:19 pm 
Preach.

Justin wrote:
Please tell me we are not trying to skirt around lynching ltchin again based on hunches... There is a confirmed positive investigation on her and she has an unconfirmable (and not even useful) role. We lynch her. End of story.

Also, what's the current deal with mayor?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:13 pm 
so, what're people's opinions on who to lynch?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:17 pm 
I think vlonge has to be #1 right now. It would be nice if someone actually investigated Eric, though.

Can anyone update on the number of signatures on the petitions? We REALLY need to finish them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:21 pm 
this being said, i would like to say that racial profiling has almost gotten an innocent lynched in this very game (*cough* *cough*), so perhaps it wasn't vlonge. miles, could you review the pics of all players and see if someone matches the person better?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:33 pm 
PSA: By my count, there are 38 living players (37 once someone is lynched in half an hour), so if a petition has 19 signatures, turn it in. If my counting is wrong, speak up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:45 pm 
lgunder-- miles and I looked through the list of people as soon as we could, and vlonge is the only person with a picture that it could have been

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:46 pm 
Uh, but like did it look like her at all? What? I'm really confused. You should be able to tell these things... and you definitely needed to get her username to report being killed :/

(Unless this is another troll frame thing or whatever which I doubt)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:49 pm 
That would be a REALLY risky way to try to frame someone.

Has anyone investigated vlonge for anything? arkadiyf, Eric Yang, mads, Jeanie? If she's a rogue, she probably killed one of them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:50 pm 
Miles never reported being killed, he just got a PM after presumably she reported it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:51 pm 
jessk wrote:
Miles never reported being killed, he just got a PM after presumably she reported it

Ok, sure. My point was that he was supposed to find out the username and report it, and doing so would have allowed him to know who it was when the kill was revoked >.<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:54 pm 
Good point. Unfortunately neither miles or the killer knew that (sorry I'm posting for him, he is busy at the moment)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:00 pm 
In that case can mods just tell miles who his killer was, since that's technically something he should have known? >.<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:41 pm 
not really, he doesn't have to know who killed him. Mafia fucked up by not killing successfully, townie fucked up by not asking the killer for a name.