Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 10
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:46 pm 
Well today achester actually posted "Agreed, we should certainly lynch ltchin today, and she's the most suspicious person we have left. Just pointing out that it was entirely natural for her to survive the last two days, and the mystery would've been if we hadn't lynched either of those other people, not if we hadn't lynched her."

I think this is what other people were referring to.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:47 pm 
sammyluo wrote:
fmajluf7 wrote:
Also, given achester continuous support for ltchin's lynch, it kind of makes sense that Lilly is innocent.

Achester continuous support for ltchin's lynch? See e.g. here for counterexample; Justin was the one pushing for ltchin's lynch.

That's like the only time. After that, she just went on and on pushing for her lynch. But you're right, she is not totally proven innocent.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:50 pm 
@lisa: Well, I mean, it was basically something he had to say to remain out of suspicion; there was no other reasonable lynch candidate to suggest at the time.

Basically indefinite stalling of the lynching of an role-unprovable possibly framed person is probably a bad idea.

Also achester calling kevinaer and vlonge "confirmed mafia" seems a bit... idk

Let's go back through achester's votes on the split days and see what we can deduce...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:53 pm 
fmajluf7 wrote:
That's like the only time. After that, she just went on and on pushing for her lynch. But you're right, she is not totally proven innocent.

I'm kinda confused about what you're trying to say there. achester actually didn't support lynching ltchin until today. There were several posts where he supported not lynching ltchin before today. Your use of pronouns also confused me very much at first since achester is a guy :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:54 pm 
hmm achester = adam hesterberg, adamberg != adam hesterberg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:59 pm 
namespace collisions, get them at ET!

anyways ++ seeing what pesto has said and lynching lilly tomorrow if no one else goes on a murderous rampage

btw do we think mafia's used second conscript? (i would guess yes since the use of two poisons is... desperate)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:00 pm 
achester voted to lynch kevinaer day 9 and LOLSORANDOMKILLGOD day 10. vlonge voted for ltchin day 10 (obvious choice to try to save herself) and did not vote day 9.

I think the voting results today will be telling. If achester voted for someone other than ltchin, that says she may be mafia. I'm 99% sure she's not born mafia, so lynching her cannot end the game.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:06 pm 
After using the search thingy, I realized I was completely wrong. Sorry! I blame Course X for the recurrent brain farts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:21 pm 
Oh so I saved the day 9 results from before the revert. achester initially voted for ltchin, but idk how much that says.