Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:47 pm 
Most of us probably know to vote for ltchin today. No people of higher suspiciousness have been found. Sorry lilly :(

After I'm dead, keep in mind the following people:

1) benlin. He was significantly implicated in two kills (Eric Yang, oreo) and came out innocent for both. For the first he said something like "you should probably investigate me for this"; for the second, he has not responded to allegations of NP accounts of oreo meeting a guy named Ben playing mafia right before 4 pm. He should respond to this, and if his response is inadequate, there's a significant chance that Manipulate the Press was used (possibly twice, if mafia are desperate enough to poison two people on one day :O ), so keep him in your suspicions.

2) regarding Simmons people and oreo: read [url="http://mafia.mit.edu/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3157&p=25021#p25021"]this post[/url]. However, keep in mind what I said about lopezv asking me to try to kill someone in Simmons on day 5.

3) Whitelist: I trust anpere, jessk, Miles, lgunder, and lisakong to varying degrees (in addition to the people I mentioned in my rogue post). (Well, Miles is basically confirmed innocent, so that part's obvious.) This should not preclude you from investigating them if they have bad/no alibis for future kills, but it's something to keep in mind. Also, I may trust some other people not mentioned either here or in the linked post, but I don't think I forgot any significant trusts.

Having said all this, I'll go enjoy the rest of my (slightly extended :D ) game-life, and then eagerly await town's victory from the graveyard :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:55 pm 
Rest in piece Sammy. You will be missed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:59 pm 
I've posted my words in the thread "Day 11 death 1", sorry it was late since I was out having dinner with friends and therefore wasn't checking the forum at all after like 5.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:04 pm 
I'm dying too, so I'll post my trustees and spookees.
People that are pretty damn trustworthy: garywang, ermain, adamberg, to a slightly less extent pravinas and lisakong
People that are spooky ghosts: benlin, dinnino, ltchin
RIP me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:05 pm 
Also, for Eric's kill, why am I more suspected than the players who didn't post alibi at all? I'm asking for investigation just because I finished a same class with him, and investigating me helps eliminating the choices in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:10 pm 
benlin wrote:
Also, for Eric's kill, why am I more suspected than the players who didn't post alibi at all? I'm asking for investigation just because I finished a same class with him, and investigating me helps eliminating the choices in the future.

Sorry, didn't mean to say you were more suspected for that kill than alibi-free people, just that it was something I connected mentally with this other kill where your name was dragged in. Things to keep in mind, not necessarily act on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 pm 
OH I almost forgot, if ltchin is indeed guilty there's a decent chance michikyo was framed, so keep the whole mystery in mind (who could have leaked the info that she had been overheard, etc.), though it's possible she was also just guilty.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:00 pm 
Ok ltchin being guilty also pushes aradhana into my reasonably-trusted zone.

On the other hand:
fmajluf7 wrote:
Also, given achester continuous support for ltchin's lynch, it kind of makes sense that Lilly is innocent.

ltchin wrote:
Do you guys believe me now???

^Probably innocuous ("brainfart" as fmajluf7 described later), but keep in mind. And,

achester wrote:
Do you realize that the people we've lynched in the meantime are two confirmed mafia? Would you have kept them alive to get the possibly-mafia-or-possibly-framed ltchin a day earlier? (Incidentally, she hasn't gone on a killing spree.) This argument is so bad it makes me suspect Justin and/or aradhana of being somehow up to no good, although I don't see what they could accomplish.

This probably has implications for the probability of kevinaer being mafia-aligned, though I can't tell if it pushes it up or down.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:03 pm 
if michikyo and kevinaer weren't mafia aligned then we must have lynched mafia by accident, since there is only 1 (+ rogue(s)) alive now, right?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:10 pm 
You mean after ltchin dies? It's possible they haven't used their second conscript. Mafia-aligned deaths were:

lzahray (mafia)
scgordon (mafia)
lopezv (mafia)
Alex (conscript)
vlonge (rogue)
achester (mafia/conscript)
(soon) ltchin (idk)
possibly michikyo
possibly kevinaer

Count = 2 implies either no second conscript, michikyo/kevinaer were innocent or rogue, or second conscript, one of michikyo/kevinaer was mafia. Or accidental kill.

The second option seems more likely than first, but both seem more likely than third.

Also just a "shoutout," dininno seems like a possible conscription target - lucia trying to kill him could be to make him seem innocent. But most likely he's actually innocent, so don't take this too highly into consideration unless more stuff happens. Keep everything in mind though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:11 pm 
Also

achester wrote:
++ermain.

(I'll save my rant for the graveyard.)

mafia are getting impatient with the game ;)