Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:13 pm 
I was playing pooll= with frevan on the second floor and regirock just killed Frevan!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:16 pm 
Investigating now to confirm...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:17 pm 
She used a Kaboom!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:58 pm 
Whoops, I forgot you need to go to the kill location to investigate. Turns out I'm not investigating...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:09 pm 
cstubbe is lying. I was watching the matrix in the MPR, and have alibis who can confirm.

cstubbe is lying. I was watching the matrix in the MPR, and have alibis who can confirm.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:14 pm 
It doesn't make sense for her to lie. There's only one mafia left, and if it were her, she wouldn't sacrifice it all. If the game doesn't end tonight after we lynch you, she would be lynched tomorrow and would lose anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:14 pm 
It doesn't make sense for her to lie. There's only one mafia left, and if it were her, she wouldn't sacrifice it all. If the game doesn't end tonight after we lynch you, she would be lynched tomorrow and would lose anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 pm 
I know that I am likely to be lynched today, I am mainly saying this so that when the game doesn't end, you will know who to lynch.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:35 pm 
Do we know for sure that there's only one mafia left? That is, has Shady Contacts been used the second time? We should use it soon (preferably right before day ends) to verify whether one/both of ltchin and benlin were rogues.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:36 pm 
hmm.. can we hear from your alibis?
If cstubbe did kill, it makes sense (sort of) if they are rogue prolonging the game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:37 pm 
dininno wrote:
Do we know for sure that there's only one mafia left? That is, has Shady Contacts been used the second time? We should use it soon (preferably right before day ends) to verify whether one/both of ltchin and benlin were rogues.
Adamberg used it, and yes, there is one mafia left.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 pm 
Okay, sorry , missed that post.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:40 pm 
My alibis are NPs, but there are 15 of them, if there is anyone still alive in Simmons who could talk to them about it. If not, then I have no player who is an alibi (yes I know this doesn't sound believable)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:41 pm 
Can you name them? I might have any of their numbers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:44 pm 
Dylan Stiles
Jose Rios
Sarah van Dierdonck
Shivani Chauhan
Eric Wadkins
Ryan Gulland
Loc Trinh
Someone from Macgreggor?
Michael Feffer
Patricio Noyola
Abdulmohsen Alowayad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:44 pm 
I don't know which one of cstubbe or regirock I believe more.. probably regirock.

However, if they are mafia, then regirock is more likely natural born, while cstubbe is more likely rogue. For that reason, I say we lynch regirock today and cstubbe tomorrow (if a tomorrow exists).