Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Day 2 (Monday)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:31 pm 
potechin is lynched. He was a Townie. Day 2 begins!

Post subject: Re: Day 2 (Monday)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:32 pm 
Bad Alibi's:
- potechin (Townie)
- Lucy

No Alibi's:
- ermain
- AdamYedidia

Solid Alibi's:
- pravinas
- Troy
- sashacf
- Adamberg
- garywang
- Justin
- dpalumbo
- Eric Yang

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:37 pm 
Eric's alibi is also sketchy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:38 pm 
(I still think we should lynch Lucy)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:41 pm 
Aaron confirmed my alibi though (and he is a towny). It's easier for him to notice if I leave the room since he's beside the door.
And I also want to lynch Lucy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:47 pm 
We lynched Aaron because he stepped out of the room at the right time. As such, he can't provide an alibi for you during that time, meaning your alibi is shaky for the specific time that the kill happened.

It is still probably correct play for you to lynch me tonight

:/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:54 pm 
Can someone explain what exactly happened with lucy? She left front rooms around that time?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:01 am 
I realized it was Nov 2nd sometime after 10:12, and went up to Icebox for reasons.

I came back downstairs a few minutes later. I don't remember the exact time. Lotta claims it was almost immediately after arkadiy got here which would be around 10:17~10:18.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:48 am 
Having received this information on when exactly I made it back to front rooms, I now believe that this should be a good enough alibi for me to not get lynched.

Take it as you will.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:55 am 
sorry I am at lab now q_q

I was at 6.131 lab at that time and saw ABY there (well, on the 6.111 side) from 7ish up until like 9:40ish (?). He definitely was gone by the time I headed over to the Media Lab (~10:30). I texted Lucy saying I saw Adam in lab at like 9.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:08 am 
Sorry phone was dead/not on me. Let me check

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:10 am 
K I can confirm that erin sent me a text saying she was in lab with ABY just before 9.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:28 am 
If the times you see on posts are off by an hour, you should turn off DST in User Control Panel >> Board Preferences. I also recommend checking Hide my online status so nobody can get info on when you're looking at forums.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:46 am 
It should be noted that dpalumbo does NOT have as good an alibi as was previously mentioned. Although he was playing League with people in Dungeon, I talked to Gary and Justin later about this and they said that Daniel did step out of the room after the game two games previous, which they estimated to have ended at 10:15 or slightly before. A kill this late in the day when people are mostly grouped up seems like a desperation play to me. Therefore, unless given pressing evidence to the contrary, I am voting to lynch dpalumbo tonight. (Sorry, little...) Lucy is also sketchy and I will probably vote to lynch her tomorrow. Reasons slightly against Eric's culpability: Aaron was sitting in the room the whole time and stepped out for approximately a minute. Eric would not know how long Aaron would be gone and could easily have incriminated himself by taking slightly too long. He would have to realize his window and act on it very quickly. I admit that this would fit with my theory for desperation play, but indecision would kill a meager opportunity like this very easily.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:02 am 
adamberg is killed at 10:45am on the 3rd floor of building 4 outside the library

Edit: Updated with location

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:06 am 
I was killed on the 3rd floor of building 4 outside the library at around 10:45ish

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 am 
I was in 8.012 recitation in 26-322

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:25 am 
I was almost definitely in the course 6 lounge (Still here). Maybe on my way here from the OME.

(Also, there's a library on the 3rd floor of building 4?)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:29 am 
provided that Justin and gary confirm what troy said, I will be voting to lynch dpalumbo tonight as well.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:59 am 
I was in 7.016 lecture. As for yesterday's kill, as Troy said, I would have to be pretty desperate and stupid to visibly walk upstairs from a group of people with awareness of the time (timestamp from end of league game) and then GO KILL MY ROOMMATE. It wasn't me. All I know is that Lucy wants me dead. Did I not pay for some takis?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:04 pm 
Wait what? How are you linking this back to me? And Troy is saying that whoever made the kill was PROBABLY pretty desperate. Which fits with you making the kill.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:12 pm 
Not saying you killed her, just saying you hate me :( Anyway, if you all think I would be foolish enough to make this kill, go ahead and lynch me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:23 pm 
I was at ET when Lotta was killed, but no one saw me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:27 pm 
i've been in the media lab since 10am ish? ;_; fucking code flroejsosjxidkeodjdisidjjrk /tired

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:49 pm 
I've been at ET all morning. Afternoon van people can confirm I'm on it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:49 pm 
I wasn't buying the dpalumbo theory yesterday specifically because it didn't make sense for him to kill his roommate of all people. It's true he probably had the window but it's such a weird play. I'd rather lynch other shaky alibis...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:55 pm 
If he felt pressured to make a last minute kill, who else was at the house by themselves? Aaron stepped out for a minute. I made my way directly to Icebox, locked myself in, and then made my way directly to front rooms.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:22 pm 
I was in Lewis library. Lucy and I were talking until about 10:25 and then she said she had to go to the OME office before 12 (in building 4 for those of you who don't know). I stayed in the library. I can be dissuaded to lynch dpalumbo if someone comes up with a better idea. Until I am presented with sound reasoning to lynch someone else, I will not change my mind.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:47 pm 
Alibi: I was in 32-082 in physics. No other players were present, though. It's pretty far from building 4 though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:01 pm 
tl;dr Lynch dpalumbo or Eric Yang

Sketchy people:
dpalumbo
Eric Yang
Lucy

These are the 3 people we think could have killed potechin.

Thoughts on dpalumbo:
He probably had the biggest window of opportunity to make the kill. If he had made his way to Big Back and found it contained more than just Sarah, he could have just grabbed something from his desk and not seemed sketchy.
However, he has also come off to me as more of a desperate townie who's sad that no one will believe him than scum.

Thought on Eric Yang:
He had the smallest window of opportunity, however he also needed the smallest window of opportunity. Walking between Hutch and Big Back is not that far. He's come off as fairly sketchy in most of my interactions with him, but I've been wrong before (see potechin)

Thoughts on Lucy:
I'm a townie guys :D

But seriously, it's possible I made the kill. I didn't check the time when I got back to Front Rooms, however having heard Lotta say that I got to Front Rooms not even a minute after arkadiy got here, I think I was probably in Front Rooms at the time the kill happened. I've also come off as completely vanilla townie in all my interactions with myself :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next