Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: day 2
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:09 am 
hope enough people are floating around campus. i think this may make lucy and eric look sketchier, hopefully, since they're definitely on campus and people know that.

Post subject: Re: day 2
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:10 am 
i didn't choose pravina since the 8.02 lab is hard to kill people afterwards (2 exit doors and two very viable directions to go in)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am 
also i'm worried about my hair being a long distance identifier :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:13 am 
also i had to make the kill before 11 because i wasn't sure if she saw me while i was trying to scope out the place

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:15 pm 
wow such beef o_O

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:03 pm 
Ops I forgot the mafia den was a thing. I sent an email to Erin last night which I guess should have gone here so I'll copy it over for posterity.

Quote:
I'm taking the afternoon van to 24.900 tomorrow so I'll have a solid alibi until 2:30 except during the 1:00 passing period. I'll basically have no alibi at all after that so if you could make a kill before 2:30 that's be best.

If we fail to make a campus kill, I think Adam will be the only player at minions so hopefully it would be easy to just walk into the dining room and kill him? Alibis for that might be iffy, so campus is better.

Also, try not to kill Lucy unless there's nothing better since she's top lynch target atm. People are also doubting Eric's alibi so he's also not the best kill. Pravina said she thinks Lucy is innocent so she might be an above average target (but not before/after 24.900 or I'll look sketchy).

Let me know if you don't think you can make the kill and I can keep an eye out for a safe one after the van or something.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:05 pm 
Seems like a good kill. Only Troy is on the van suggesting lots of people were already in campus in the morning plus I have a pretty good alibi.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:16 pm 
Pinning the kill on Lucy or Troy seems reasonable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:18 pm 
maybe Eric? but less so
Adam also has not spoken up

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:22 pm 
i think i will not say much in town square to keep up my cover. people are ignoring my existence :-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:04 pm 
what do you think we should do tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:38 pm 
Campus kills seem ideal but more annoying to make...

Do you think you could make a morning kill again? I don't have an alibi pretty much at all after 1. I'll be in class 3:30-5:00 but no players can confirm.

One thing I was thinking about doing was going to the lot early, killing the first person to show up, then run away and get to chapel as quickly as possible. Then when the kill is announced at the lot, we could say we were at the chapel as an alibi. Even if people thought this through they'd have to be suspicious of pretty much everyone on the van.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:51 pm 
I don't think I could get away with a kill in the morning (I'm usually around the 36 area b/c of lab, and that's where the lot is, eh)

usually at 5 it's me first, then lotta, then one or two of pravina/lucy/sasha, then troy. I'll watch from 36-6 and see who shows up today, then meet up at the chapel to set a precedent in case we actually go through with this plan :-P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:52 pm 
i'd prefer something not so risky though, i'll have to scope out the lot for good escape routes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:53 pm 
although this sounds fucking hilariously troll-y if we pull it off

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:56 pm 
hmm, i'll practice booking it down the infinite basement. :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:04 pm 
Sounds good. I was gonna say I can't really get to the lot early on Tuesdays or Thursdays, but probably can on other days. If you want to try it tomorrow that would be great.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:06 pm 
sure. you'll definitely have to do the kill on weds though. i can't.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:07 pm 
Depending on how full the van is, killing someone (probably Troy) after the van gets in might not be bad either. I could basically run out the van, then backtrack and kill someone in a hallway. I'd only do this if the van is full enough though, otherwise too few suspects.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:08 pm 
I can save that one for Wednesday though. Or just stalk a 24.900 person.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:11 pm 
yeah, those sound like reasonable plans. i trust your ninjaness XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:23 pm 
so who was in the van before you got in? I only saw troy get there at 5:05 and then i ran off.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:31 pm 
It was just me and Troy at the lot.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:04 pm 
okay. i think i can pull it off tomorrow. the darkness helps.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:02 pm 
who's getting lynched tonight? lucy or daniel?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:07 pm 
I dunno there hasn't been a ton of discussion. I think we're happy not fanning any flames so I'm not going to start any discussions...

I'm probably voting for Lucy though because I've made it clear that I think the case against Daniel is flimsy.

Note that split votes are good for us because it means we can win tiebreakers with more certainty if we get to a 2v2 or 1v1 end game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:28 pm 
okay. I voted for dpalumbo earlier. I think not voting together is good play.

I also support arguing between us in public. :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:40 pm 
for the viewers watching, the Runner's Gambit will be attempted tomorrow at the lot at 5 pm. The plan is for JK to get to the chapel early to alibi himself and maybe me if I can book it fast enough after I shank someone.