Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: So....
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 pm 
Who on this forum has shitty grammar but is not totally averse to occasional apostrophes? I am willing to bet that the inspector did not fake his/her grammatical capabilities on the new account, and I am NOT above metagaming in response to this violation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm 
If I had to guess, I'd say the anon poster was probably Vinoth. It was his idea, and it appeared only 15 minutes after he suggested it. What are the odds that another investigator (or someone posing as one - but why would they do that? we know it wasn't one of us) checked the forums and immediately decided that this was a good idea in that amount of time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 pm 
If Vinoth is an investigator, do we want to consider him as a target for tomorrow? I'd rather not kill him in Sid-Pac, because I'm the only other player who lives there, making me a prime suspect.

Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:34 pm 
Well, he did say:
Vinoth wrote:
It doesn't seem Kate stands much of a chance now. Maybe she can say something to defend herself, and why she tried to covertly get a group to kill DGrazian? I would probably also vote Kate, unless today's murder brings new information to light that changes things.

Sounds as if he's reluctant to vote her off - perhaps because he still believes her innocence? In which case, it could be that he's investigator. I am unsure as to how to target him, since I cannot recall exactly how he looks like. Sid-pac is also really difficult to get in unless you're a resident - the doors between the lobby and the residential areas are also card-accessible, so you'd have to wait for someone to come by and slip in after them. Even so, it's suite-style living, so his room is inside his "apartment", both of which have really heavy doors, so the chances of him 1) hearing you knock and 2) answering the door are really slim. Sid-pac has no readily available floor lounge space (at least, no one hangs out in them because they look more like study areas) so it's highly unlikely he would hang out in public places. We'd have to find him elsewhere or stalk his room... but another thing is, there's absolutely no place to hide in Sidpac halls unless you want to be sketchy and use someone else's doorway.

All that combined, for those who do know (not sure if any of the players are aware of Sid-pac's interior), it's very likely they'll assume the killer was in Sid-pac... and that doesn't leave many people on the list. Nicole will be targeted right away. We'd have to kill him out-of-dorm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 pm 
I found an investigator! This one isn't Vinoth. It's actually Kate O'Connor. Quick and change your votes from her to Lydia. Well, actually, it doesn't matter who dies. If Lydia dies, she can't talk and stir up trouble for me being in BMF Lounge, and if Kate dies, we've killed an investigator! Win-win!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 pm 
I have confirmed that Elizabeth knows that Kate is the investigator and trusts her completely now. I would honestly conscript Kate before she investigates me at the first murder scene; the second murder scene is already recognized by her to be completely, definitely in the state of "it had the mafia power used on it".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:46 pm 
How many people know that Kate is the investigator? It does us no good to conscript her and then still have people trying to lynch her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 pm 
If she does not die tonight, I do not believe she will die soon. But we will certainly not conscript early in the day, if at all, tomorrow, so there will be sufficient further discussion.

Also, I split my vote. I voted for Lydia (as I promised everyone), and my ID voted for Kate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 pm 
She announced it to me, Brogan, Elizabeth Kru, and Brian Iglasias. I am voting for Lydia so that we can conscript Kate. However, I want the opportunity to kill the scientist before she doesn't trust me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:52 pm 
Alright, switched vote from Kate to Lydia. This should be interesting.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]