Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 pm 
Nothing's been taken down. It's still there, you just have to look for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:06 pm 
It's still visible, on page 2, but it is SO against the rules. The user account was deleted by alex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 pm 
Announcement: kaima is killed at 9:23 PM outside the Sunoco gas station at the corner of Mass Ave and Landsdowne street, next to Random Hall.

Last edited by Alex on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm 
Why is there no time of death?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm 
Thanks; my mistake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 pm 
Well that rules Kate out as Kai's murderer; she was in Black Hole kitchen at that point.

Due to the fact that Lydia was already accused for yesterday's murder and I don't have any reason to suspect Kate for this one, today I will be voting for Lydia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 pm 
I second this.

Changing vote from Kate to Lydia. x3[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm 
I have to say that after a lot of RL discussions that have occurred in Random today, I'm not as suspicious of Kate, and she was here (Black Hole kitchen) during the most recent murder, so I'm going to go with JB and Brogan and vote for Lydia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:20 pm 
So on what grounds are we accusing Lydia now? Because she lives in Random Hall, and was capable of carrying out both murders?
(I'm not protecting her, I just want to know why she's a suspect.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 pm 
At this point, I feel as though that's as good an excuse as any, considering she lives on the same floor as both of the people killed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm 
Kai was murdered outside Random. A number of people can vouch that I have not left BMF all day, and that at the time of Kai's death I was in BMF kitchen.

I actually think the mafia used Manipulate the Presses in this murder, because I have been here all day and I have not seen Kai leave. I'm quite confident that she spent the entire day in her room/BMF kitchen, and therefore was murdered there, possibly at some moment when I stepped out to go to the bathroom/my room. It's possible that she did, but I think I would have seen it, since from about 7:30 until now I have been either cooking or eating dinner in BMF kitchen.

Other people who had been around BMF kitchen at the time were Bobby and JB. Both seemed pretty surprised about Kai's death, and JB needed to call Alex to confirm that Kai was indeed dead, but only half an hour after the posted time of her death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:27 pm 
Also, I have heard that someone was been accusing me earlier. I would love to prove my innocence if only you contact me and tell me somehow about how I am suspicious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:29 pm 
Yeah, I called Alex when Kai wasn't answering questions. I was heading downstairs to Blackhole when Lydia commented that she didn't want me leaving her alone with Kai when Kai said "I don't know if I can talk," sending Lydia and me into quick panic asking if she was dead. When she didn't answer, I called Alex. That was around 9:30.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 pm 
As for suspicions, comment anonymously here: http://krastheline.wordpress.com/

I will respond to your comment publicly on this forum.

As long as you don't provide your username, etc. I have no way of knowing who you are. I will get your IP when you visit the page, but that will only tell me that you are at MIT, which doesn't give me much info on who you are.

Post subject: alibi
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:36 pm 
I have a hall meeting I need to get to very soon, but a lot was discussed while I was visiting Random earlier today and I will post some thoughts on the day 3 thread. In the mean time, my alibi for this murder was that I was at taekwondo practice.

It was nice meeting a few of you today, by the way! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:36 pm 
(When I said username I meant email, name, website. Just don't provide any of those and you will be anonymous.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 pm 
Just to make sure the point is made on the forum, Kai had the medkit. Therefore unless she passed it off to someone before she died, the mafia are in possession of it and have probably destroyed it.

If you were the original owner of an item and have not done so already, you should probably pass it off because chances are you will be a target.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 pm 
Wait, if Kai had the medkit, how was the mafia able to kill her? Did she choose not to use it, or she didn't have it on her? It seems that chances are the medkit would have been passed off... unless I'm missing something?

Also, at the moment I have no idea who I'm voting for anymore, as neither Lydia nor Kate actually seems that suspicious to me right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:19 pm 
I just want to point out that passing on the medkit was obviously exactly what Kaima did and she's now dead. The mafia will be trying to track the items - their main venue of information being this forum given players' suggestions. So if you have an item, I would take any and all advice with a grain of salt.

My alibi is that I was also at taekwondo practice. I visited random earlier today - it was great to meet those of you who were there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:19 pm 
VivianLee wrote:
Also... it's nearing the end of Day 2, and we still haven't heard from:
-Bobby Fortanely
-Mats
-AmiGreene
-Gabriel

Don't know about anyone else but Gabe isn't in Cambridge, so it's not him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:20 pm 
Ooooooookay. So who are we voting for again? If Lydia is telling the truth and both she AND Kate have not, in fact, left BMF kitchen... then they're still equally likely to be Mafia (just unlikely to have made THIS specific kill)...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 pm 
Lydia Krasilnikova wrote:

This is stretching rules, isn't it? But I guess if off-forum anonymous messages are allowed, this is? ...Alex?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:24 pm 
I apologize for saying stupid things. I was thinking too much about where items had gone to and less about their effects when I wrote that and am fairly tired right now. Sorry for being silly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 pm 
VivianLee wrote:
Lydia Krasilnikova wrote:

This is stretching rules, isn't it? But I guess if off-forum anonymous messages are allowed, this is? ...Alex?

I'm saying it's OK for now. I may restrict it if things get out of hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:30 pm 
kaima wrote:
Also: I am currently in BMF kitchen. So is Ami Greene. This is paranoia; take it as you will.

Has no one considered the possibility of Ami being the murderer? I remember Lydia saying that Ami was downstairs with her and Bobby while Laura's murder was happening, but that doesn't mean we can rule her out of today's murder. Ami couldn't have killed Kai right after she posted this, but perhaps after more people came into the kitchen, she was able to do so stealthily such that suspicion might also be thrown to others? This sounds really far-fetched, but right now we're getting no leads on -anything- and I'm still unsure who to vote for. Who else was in BMF kitchen at the time of murder?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:45 pm 
I have not left Simmons since this morning. I'm a hermit. Keeping vote as is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:48 pm 
Okay, since it seems fairly reasonable to vote either Kate or Lydia, and we can assume that Kate is innocent of Laura's murder (I see no reason why the Mafia should masquerade as an investigator this early in the game, especially when it's most likely we still have two investigators at large, so I'll take the anonymous poster at face value)... I will be changing my vote from Kate to Lydia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:48 pm 
Sooo... do we have reason to suspect Lydia or not? I haven't been in Random all day so I've missed any RL discussion, so I need input here.

Based on what's been said so far, it looks like I'll be voting for Lydia, but let me know asap if there's something that makes more sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 pm 
I'm voting for Lydia because it seems to me like a better option than Kate right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:52 pm 
=(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next