Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Day 3 Scheming
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 am 
See my previous topic for my idea that was shot down (yes, it was a stupid idea and I should have read that part).

Because it was shot down, I *especially* think we should conscript Kate ASAP. Like, today, no really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:41 am 
Currently we have:

2x Fake ID
The Search Warrant
The medkit (essentially, it's not going anywhere)
1 Inspector
1 Mad Scientist

Tomorrow we have a few options:

Vanilla kill - someone random (preferably outside of random so that Lydia looks even more guilty)
Kill the scientist - this will draw ENORMOUS suspicion from dgrazian since he is the only other person who knows who the medkit was given to.
Kill the investigator - which could pull suspicion from Kru Brogan or Brian if Kate dies tomorrow.

I don't want to aggro too quickly. We can kill Kate in 2 days or so after misguiding her investigations, or conscript her, but I think we are going to be able to let the mob kill off dgrazian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:43 am 
Yes, any murder of the mad scientist has to be when we're sure no one will believe dgrazien. I suggest we conscript Kate and have her spread the rumor tomorrow that dgrazien committed the first murder, if she has not already investigated him (we can ask her).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:58 am 
Actually... she did investigate him day one. She got the response after midnight, which is why she didn't change her vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:59 am 
Who else has she shared this info with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:00 am 
unfortunately, if we go a day without killing someone, and there is no reason to suspect anyone else her best guess is that as mayor, I was conscripted. I won't be able to get near Alex Westbrook. She's said so already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 am 
I conscripted Kate. There was a perfect opportunity during a backrub. Sorry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 am 
Haha, alrighty. Welcome to the club, Kate :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 am 
Meh, what's done is done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 am 
Kate, you'll be happy once you see that JB is on your new team =D

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that every single day so far, 2 mafia members have been the first two people in the discussion thread for each day. We should work on that, because if that was used as a mafia-gauging metric, it would have caught all of us by now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:19 am 
We have been some of the most active people by far...
I'll try to tone it down, haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 am 
I try to keep my posts relevant and informative.

fluffy wrote:
Kate, you'll be happy once you see that JB is on your new team =D

Think I'm doing a good job? =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:23 am 
JB Parkes wrote:
I try to keep my posts relevant and informative.

H-hey, I edited that post to be relevant and informative afterwards!

This post I'm typing now, on the other hand, is pretty pointless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 am 
VivianLee wrote:
We have been some of the most active people by far...
I'll try to tone it down, haha.

I think I should continue to be active. Less so if I'm not spending my days at Random, but still if I'm the mayor... What do you guys think of my writing style? The proper mix of logical assumptions and red herrings?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:28 am 
JB Parkes wrote:
I think I should continue to be active. Less so if I'm not spending my days at Random, but still if I'm the mayor... What do you guys think of my writing style? The proper mix of logical assumptions and red herrings?

All of your posts are fine. Your activity level is also appropriate of anyone who would even run for mayor in the first place.

But I think Vivian and I should avoid being the first poster in the town's dicussion thread for a couple days. Nicole hasn't been that active, so I think she's fine; it's actually better that she just started actually getting online sometimes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:36 am 
Vivian, are all of the Next players female? O.o (based on your most recent townsperson post)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:03 am 
^ yes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:55 am 
I don't think we should bandwagon Viroth. Vote with what makes sense based on what comes up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 am 
Right now we have Mark who still seems wary of Kate and Daniel, who is very assured of Kate's innocence. Hopefully they let up on Kate today so it doesn't come to us having to bandwagon to prevent Kate from dying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:20 am 
If you want to get rid of the mad scientist soon, we can *possibly* deal with Daniel on the voting block, if we want to manipulate the townspeople in that direction. We can't claim that he committed the first murder, but he's still under suspicion by a few people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 pm 
FYI, Krueger is suspicious of JB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 pm 
Yeah, I think she saw my screen. I was pissed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:35 pm 
OOh, how about this?

Today you inspect me for either murder, tomorrow you inspect her, tell Brogan you were given a yes, and then we lynch Krueger?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:40 pm 
The problem is Kru probably was with Brogan when Kai was killed. FUCK!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:42 pm 
You could inspect Amy Greene for Laura's murder, get a yes, and then we lynch her today...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:47 pm 
JB Parkes wrote:
You could inspect Amy Greene for Laura's murder, get a yes, and then we lynch her today...

Ami's alibi was given by Lydia, apparently they were in the basement, along with Bobby. The good thing is Lydia is now dead and Bobby hasn't posted on the forum since before the game started, so it would seem suspicious if he suddenly jumped in to fight for Ami. I say this is a decent plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 pm 
Oh right! Bobby! I forgot about him. We could kill him too.

EDIT: Forgot we could edit on this forum, anyway Bobby was also around when Kai was killed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:28 pm 
I'd like to avoid killing Kru for a while, if possible, because she really believes I'm the inspector, and we should be able to exploit that. I'm not sure if Brogan entirely trusts me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:01 pm 
Kate O'Connor wrote:
I'd like to avoid killing Kru for a while, if possible, because she really believes I'm the inspector, and we should be able to exploit that. I'm not sure if Brogan entirely trusts me.

Plus if Kru isn't positive that I'm mafia, not killing her could have it's advantages. If she is positive... well... her days are numbered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 pm 
Our votes today should probably be some combination of Vinoth and if word gets out that either Bobby or Amy could have killed Laura, then them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next