Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Trust pyramid
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:01 am 
Interesting development here. Santi formed a trust pyramid - he, I, and Elaine are all now supposed to give any information we have to Ara. Ara knows mine and Santi's roles, probably Elaine's now too. She knows Marian is investigator.

Santi completely trusts Ara and Charles. He also trusts me more now, and Ara trusts me some too. I did good, I assuaged fears rather than peaking them.

Ideally I'd like to keep Ara alive. She'd be an excellent source of information if I can build trust a bit more.

Post subject: Re: Trust pyramid
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:31 am 
Alright then, should we be refraining from targeting that group of beast, or do we just want to keep ara alive?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:38 am 
I'm least trusted of the set, but at least she agreed to my request to tell me who I should backup, including the strong suggestion that I would like to back up an investigator. Hopefully she won't give me Marian, that'd be useless. Also, Elaine and Ara don't quite believe your claim to investigator.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:40 am 
I think if we can get other kills, we should. However, if Santi is one of the names Ara gives me to to back up, I'll try to figure out where he and Charles are, and we can do a triple whammy: bang/kaboom Charles, bang Santi with set a trap, then bang Ara same day with set a trap.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:51 am 
Set a trap is once per day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 am 
To clarify, you can SET one trap a day. You're free to kill multiple people per day with set a trap.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:56 am 
Charles also "knows" that I'm investigator. It's likely that info got back to them. I haven't seen Charles yet since yesterday morning, but first chance I get, i'll give him the receiver.