Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:01 pm 
Santiago and Aradhana were resistant to the idea of impeaching Lucy and making me mayor.

Krue and I voiced our concerns about Lucy, i.e. there had been whisperings of Lucy seeming sketchy to multiple people. People also talked about Marian possibly being sketchy for the same reasons.

There was wank about who to investigate. It got resolved pretty favorably for us.

There was discussion about whether or not to impeach Lucy and elect a new mayor, and Krue and I were for it, but there wasn't a consensus. I now have a complete impeachment petition for Lucy, as well as a complete mayoral petition for myself. Ellena's petition is also complete, and I think Aradhana took it.

On the way back from the meeting, Krue, shensley, and I were walking together, and we noticed that Lucy and Sarah Pratt were talking in Talbot after everyone else had left, which we noted seemed kind of sketchy.

Krue also told me and shensley that if she died tomorrow in a multi-kill day, that Lucy and Sarah should be suspected. We should use this tomorrow and try to kill Krue. I have a reasonable rapport now with Krue and shensley, I think.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:29 pm 
Ok.

So Santi, Ara, Charles, Elaine, and I are all voting to lynch Lucy. If we can get some more people, Lucy can be lynched today. I can send krue's pm to anyone who's sketched out already.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:31 pm 
Oh, interesting. It might look weird if I joined that lynch mob, because I've explicitly said I don't distrust lucy enough to lynch her. But that's a nice development.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:53 pm 
Here's the EC take on the meeting, for your amusement:

For psychological reasons, Santi is super sketched out by Lucy, dukhovni, and boorstin (ehehe). They sort of suspect krue of conscription, but aren't yet sure enough to do anything about her. I also shared with them the pm krue sent me that Sarah Pratt is the only person in game who knows her role. If we kill krue tomorrow, Sarah will probably be lynched.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 pm 
Great. Let's try to get Krue killed. I don't see an obvious way to kill her from her intro. Perhaps we should get a hitman?