Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lynch Day 3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 pm 
A small group of the adventurers had finally caught a necromancer, a hooded figure with their face obscured. They chased the necromancer down, until they tripped and fell. Sword to the necromancer’s neck, Airan the valiant barked “Any last words, evil doer?”. The necromancer looked up at them, eyes still obscured in darkness, and smiled. “Yes. I do.” They lifted their hand in a mystic gesture and then simply said “Look out!”. The adventurers looked at each other, confused. Then, a chorus of resounding “OUCH”s rang out. The necromancer stood up, finding themself surrounded by fallen adventurers, who were all writhing on the ground in pain, all having taken arrows to the knee. The necromancer ran off into the darkness, leaving the adventurers behind them, unsuccessful in their lynching endeavor.

In a surprisingly pitiful voter turnout, no one is lynched.

No lynch:
Sarah Pratt
Lilychen

cjfman:
asjm

Post subject: Re: Lynch Day 3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:04 pm 
Guys.... Voting is important. Please make every effort to vote in the future.

We came way too close to letting 1 vote lynch cjfman with absolutely no hard evidence.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 pm 
asjm, on what grounds do you vote to lynch charles?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:34 pm 
He was one of the people with less secure alibis yesterday.

I still believe that lynching randomly is probably better than going no lynch - at the moment, townies are still relatively expendable, but the mafia are not (especially because if lilychen is trustworthy there's only three of them, their conscription is already used, and there's no fake IDs).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:14 pm 
I had a double alibi yesterday.

asjm wrote:
He was one of the people with less secure alibis yesterday.

I still believe that lynching randomly is probably better than going no lynch - at the moment, townies are still relatively expendable, but the mafia are not (especially because if lilychen is trustworthy there's only three of them, their conscription is already used, and there's no fake IDs).