Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:04 am 
Don Drosophyllum the mystical was meditating at the top of Mount Bahamut.
"Gods.... give me a sign!". He got up screaming.
As he was running down the hill flailing his arms, yelling. "VIDELICET ITINERE VIDELICET ITINERE" "Oculi mei videbunt in veritate,"
However, a tree branch swooped him off his feet. As he bled to death, a cloaked figure stood over him.
It muttered "Sed ut et mortuorum"

Santi dies outside of G211 at 12:51....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:23 am 
I was in Kevin's room. I have approximately 0 intention of leaving it anywhere in the near future.

It must be one of the Beast people. I was in the lounge with Ara and Elaine, Santi was in Kevin's room. They both said they were going to shower, so I joined santi in kevin's room. Santi left the room. I stayed behind with two NPs (kemus and asmithh). When Santi came back, he said he could not talk about the game.

I am ok with being investigated. In fact, by all means, please do. It must have been someone on Beast, judging by the timing and place. I think that Ara, Elaine, and I all need to be investigated ASAP, and if anyone comes up guilty, they should be tazed until day end, when they should be lynched.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:08 am 
I was in the shower. Elaine and I were outside practicing our long jumps, and then I mentioned I hadn't taken a shower and Elaine and Ellena were like yeah you should probably take a shower, so I did. Alyssa confirms Ellena was in the room and I think Alyssa wouldn't lie to me even in context of the game. Elaine had told me that she was going to take a shower. Before the shower incident, Elaine had been wearing a mustard top/shorts of some kind. Now she is wearing a dress, as seen from across the hall. So it may be possible that she did take a shower.

Ellena phoned me and I missed her first call, so when I checked my phone to set the alarm before going to bed, and I called her thinking that she wanted to discuss something. And she told me Santi had died. And I saw Elaine at the other end of hall walking into her room.

Investigate me please! and also Elaine/Ellena.

Also just before the shower incident we (Elaine, Me, Anpere, Santi, Ellena, Yanni, and occasionally Alyssa) were in my room. We thought we had a pretty good handle on things, and Marian knocked on our door, I panicked and shut it, before opening the door again when I realized I couldn't do that/if she wanted to kill me I'd already be dead and then I opened the door and told Marian a short list of who I suspected. It was my first conversation with her during game. And then Santi left to go to Kevin's room and Ellena was in the beast lounge and Elaine and I were long-jumping.

The thing is that I would have made a great conscript, as all Santi, Ellena and Elaine knew in the beginning when we attempted to create a trust circle. They all met with me alone at times when no one else knew we were together, and nothing happened, leading me to believe that they didn't start as Mafia. Not sure if that helps particularly, but putting that out there.

Furthermore, Santi trusted me so completely and I trusted him. Literally the one person I needed alive.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:36 am 
I ended up being too tired to take a shower so I just went to my friend Javier's room to hang out (he lives on the other end of Beast). I've been here in his room since 12:45 (at the latest) watching House with them. I actually remember looking at my watch right before we started watching, and it was 12:45 and I remember thinking, "ok it's not that late, I have time to watch this show". All 3 of the other people currently in this room can vouch for my presence. The only times I left this room were to go to the bathroom (50ish mins ago) and to grab my computer and sweater from my room right before this episode started (40 mins ago).

Also what Aradhana? I'm not wearing a dress- I've been wearing the same outfit I've been wearing all day (grey pants plus yellow tank top) plus with a blue sweater on now.

Before heading to Javier's room, I remember sitting in the goodale lounge, and it was just me and Ellena. I don't know where Ara was at this point. I was sitting here for about 5 mins maybe. A little before that Ara and me were practicing long jumps in the hallway/drawing on the blackboard/sitting in the lounge with Ellena. And before that, I was with that big group of people in Aradhana's room, as Aradhana mentioned.

I'm cool with y'all investigating me 'cause I understand I was on Beast at the time of murder, although it's possible that they could've used frame a townsperson on me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 am 
Also another thing I remember, which strikes me as weird:

After the giant group left Aradhana's room, we all sorta dispersed. I briefly went into the kitchen to get some water, and then I went back into the hallway and was gonna hang out in Kevin's room. Then I saw Aradhana in the hallway and asked her if they were talking about mafia in Kevin's room, because I knew Santi was in there, and Aradhana said no. I was gonna go into Kevin's room but then Aradhana said something along the lines of, "no, I don't think they want anyone else in there right now". I just sorta brushed it off at the time, and figured they were having some sort of private converstaion. Then Aradhana and I started talking and joking around, drawing on the chalkboard and doing long jumps in the hallway and then sitting with Ellena in the lounge for a bit. But I find it strange that Aradhana was trying to steer me away from entering Kevin's room a little bit before the murder happened. That could've been for reasons unrelated to mafia, but still strange nonetheless.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:11 am 
I was alone in my room.

Speaking of which, did anyone (including NPs) see any non-Beast mafia players around at the time?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:13 am 
lol the steering away from the room, Ellena can confirm that they were indeed having a private conversation probably non-Mafia related and I didn't feel like intruding.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:11 am 
I was sleeping at ET.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:04 am 
I can confirm that I was in a private conversation on Kevin's room, and I did not want anybody else to be in the room.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:12 am 
I had been hanging out on fourth east for about an hour before it happened, and i didnt find out about it until I went to bed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:25 am 
I was asleep in Next; no witnesses, but since I'm checked out of EC, I would have needed someone to let me in, so you may be able to ask around and confirm that nobody opened any doors for me...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:55 am 
I was at ET. Can be confirmed by lily, sarah, lucy, and god.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:57 am 
Good luck with god...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:05 am 
I can confirm that ET was not solely inhabited by lizard-people at the time of the death.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 pm 
Investigator E says that Ellena did not kill Santiago.