Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Plan for day 4
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:50 pm 
I think she misunderstood my plan of asking a non-ec player to be my proxy as a plan to publicly reveal or something like that... But yes, I did tell her I wouldn't share the "truth" on the off chance that the mafia don't already know it.

Also, Ara still fully trusts you and Charles. She's even considering a Pratt Lynch tonight, but I expect investigations to make everything go to shit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:53 pm 
Another update from Aradhana:
Quote:
Charles gave me the mike at 12:40 of his own volition using a scarf through my window. He has the receiver. From my window I can see the media lab where Ellena works. Did not see her leave between 12 and 12:40. I'm doing mindless work for my UROP and I like looking out. Have not seen/heard from Elaine.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 pm 
Hahaha I'm so glad I decided to keep the outfit on until I was back in the media lab. My first instinct was to just take it off in 66 then stroll into the media lab.

Ara just told me that same set of information over the phone. I doubt it's a lie.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:32 pm 
Should Marian shovel dukhovni just for the lols? I don't see any legitimate way by which Marian could claim to have gotten boorstin's shovel, and if we're going to destroy it we might as well just use it up.

Also, Ellena, when exactly are you leaving town? It should be ok because the only kills we'd need to make tomorrow are charles and aradhana, but it'd be good to get a body double who has access to Beast.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:37 pm 
Ellena, I love your endgame analysis on the spreadsheet. It's pretty damn useful. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:47 pm 
Eh, sure, why not. Let's see what he was. Maybe it'll help with trying to piece together the missing roles.

Oh my god bless my disguise. Asjm was apparently in stata cafe also at the time and didn't see any mafia players. This disguise was the best idea I've had all game. I could have been so royally screwed for this kill.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:50 pm 
Ok, Marian, can you use the shovel on dukhovni?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:15 pm 
Sounds good

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:31 pm 
Seer. Ksed and Sam were really amused by my asking