Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Whelp. Day 2
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:01 pm 
We need a plan. Maybe we can conscript someone who's a bit more experienced soon?

Post subject: Re: Whelp. Day 2
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:06 pm 
Alex is experienced and is living at ET. Conscripting him shouldn't be too hard for me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:15 pm 
aok is mayor and experienced. Other good options I can think of are abergal, daniel grazian, achester, or alex like benlin said.

Since I'm being interrogated we need to either kill or conscript ksedlar. Conscripting her, we could have her say I'm innocent at the end of her interrogation. The problem with this is that she's likely going to be lynched once her interrogation is finished, could be shoveled, and then I would be revealed too. Seems not so great. If we kill her, I might get lynched since she told at least one other person she's interrogating me, but it's probably better than the alternative.

Should I make kills from now on? I'm probably going to be lynched soon anyway since I'm being interrogated. Also, we need to elect a don.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:49 pm 
Lisa, having you make the kills seems quite reasonable. Also, trying to kill ksedlar seems good. Don't make bad kills, but you should be on point.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:00 am 
Other option: We kill Pravina. I don't think anyone knows I have ksedlar's impeachment petition. We impeach her the day before results come back. I might still get lynched, but it would be clear the impeachment came from mafia, so ksedlar would look pretty darn innocent. She would also probably have been prophet smited at that point. And then we conscript her!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:16 am 
We might also need to do something about all the people at Simmons, cuz we'll look extra sketch there. Is anyone here actually living in Simmons? I may be able to get into Simmons under the guise of studying with a friend there or something.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:40 am 
lzahray wrote:
Other option: We kill Pravina. I don't think anyone knows I have ksedlar's impeachment petition. We impeach her the day before results come back. I might still get lynched, but it would be clear the impeachment came from mafia, so ksedlar would look pretty darn innocent. She would also probably have been prophet smited at that point. And then we conscript her!

Impeaching her makes you look incredibly sketchy, if she has the opportunity to anounce that she was interrogating you before she is conscripted/dies. Conscripting her seems pretty strong, I would be very in favor of that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:46 am 
++ on conscripting ksedlar. I guess that means not serious killing pravina?(I mean, not using "kaboom"?)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:35 am 
I'm more in favor of killing ksedlar. If you look on Town Square, she's planning on being smited right before interrogation results come out. She'll be prophet smited and will then announce "lzahray is mafia." So then town has a guaranteed innocent and guaranteed mafia. Then, there's going to be a ton of people around her, she'll be dictating item transfers and things and won't be alone for a long time for one of us to conscript her. A revealed innocent, even for a smallish amount of time, is really valuable for town. I feel like we lose less if we kill her and conscript someone else.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:19 am 
Or just impeach her without conscription, that way she's not worthy of smiting, and people will start thinking that she's not innocent. Anyway, I will try to kill people with normal kills, we'll see what happens this afternoon.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:46 am 
along this idea I also currently possess aok's impeachment form

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:48 pm 
Killing Katie Sedlar is clear play here. You don't want her running around alive, I doubt you can sway public opinion enough to impeach her and you don't want to waste a conscription on her

I also think that you shouldn't conscript a more experienced player - conscription is much more powerful in late game when you've got trust circles somewhat formed and you suddenly break them up.