Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 5 scheming
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:32 am 
So I guess the thing right now is, we need to kill JJ.
Fluffy is sacrificing himself, I guess? Best if you either do it on-campus, or come to Next and make sure I'm around when you kill her.

Where is the Medkit right now, btw? JB still has it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:35 am 
How would JB have it?! the scientist should still have it. If you mean the search warrant, it may have been given to Nicole.

Anyway, someone please say this on the forum, preferably vivian:

"Some of the people that voted for Bobby might have not seen it in time--they only had seven minutes. And JB brought up a valid point; why does everyone that *doesn't* live in Next have a reason to blindly trust JJ? You're writing under the assumption that anything she says is perfect law."

But put it into your own words.

Edit: and do it in response to joy's post in Discussion Day 5.

Last edited by fluffy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am 
My bad, I remembered wrongly who we passed things to.
We just need to hope that the scientist doesn't have a chance to pass the Medkit to JJ before you have a chance to kill her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 am 
Oh, and I'll say it.. let me give the others some time to respond so it doesn't look like I'm always all over the forum =p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 am 
Okay now that random shit has just gone and exploded, what's the plan now? Obviously fluffy's getting lynched.

Naturally JJ is useless now, since fluffy committed day 4's murder and we Manip'ed the Presses on day 2. She won't be getting a positive anytime soon. We can, however, have Kate come out and accuse someone for day 2 or 4 if we so choose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:16 am 
Also, should we search-warrant JJ for the Medkit once she actually has it? I'm pretty sure I will be one of the so-called 20 people she drags along to go get it, so I can verify she has it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 am 
I talked to DGrazian and he thinks that JJ is most likely just announcing information that the real inspector gave her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 am 
I'll try to get more information out of her and/or her posse. If anyone else, I think the real investigator might be JY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 am 
I don't have any items. If you want to pass something on to me - let's set up a time today when we can meet up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 am 
Yeah, I'm under way too much heat right now.

1 Search Warrant and 3 IDs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:43 pm 
If we could be sure of the inspector's identity, it might be worth hiring a hitman to kill him/her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:51 pm 
We should kill JY, not JJ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 pm 
Why JY?

Also, I think we might want to consider the possibility that as long as we keep JJ alive, people will be unsure whether we're going to conscript her. Once we kill her, I think it's fairly obvious that we already used our conscription power on someone else.

...would it make sense to do another no-kill day to confuse ppl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:18 am 
I don't know if JB has more knowledge than we do, but from several people I've spoken to, there's a possibility that JY is the real investigator and JJ is just her public face. In addition, JY has been JJ's "bodyguard" for the duration of the game - they seem to travel together a lot. Kill one, and the other is made easier to kill later.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]