Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 3 Kill?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:02 pm 
Let's make some plan. I am currently on cooldown, someone else should make some kills. I'd say try killing ksedlar?

Post subject: Re: Day 3 Kill?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:54 pm 
++ to ksedlar death.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:10 am 
++
who can make the kill? do we have the list of peoples schedules?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:26 am 
I could potentially make the kill. I have a 2 hour gap between 12:30 and 2:30. People's schedules were pm'd out by god at the beginning of game. Looks like she has 6.004, a half hour break, and then 6.042 with me. Problem is for all those classes there are multiple players who could witness it. I could just lurk and wait until she's alone. Would we want to use manipulate the press or frame a towns person?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:46 am 
I'll use manipulate the press unless anyone has objections. It's likely I'll be investigated.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:15 am 
I think it may be worth using a kaboom to use Katie, Lisa mentioned that Katie had some suspicious behaviors that seemed to suggest that she may not be as vulnerable to a normal kill.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:31 am 
We should definitely use a kaboom. Also, Victor and I can sit with her in 6.004 to make her feel safe while Lisa makes the kill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:56 am 
She's likely to text out both your names if she's with you, so you should have a story ready when that comes up. Should I do this before 6.004 or after? Will you be walking in with her or leaving with her?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 am 
Wait, darn, she texts even when she's with other people? Geez O_O I would have thought that having me and Victor as a buffer is sufficiently not sketchy enough for her to be convinced that Victor and I would "avenge" her when she died.

I'm currently chilling out at the Stata tables by the blackboards. She should have just come out of 6.006 but I didn't see her leave.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:10 am 
She might not text if there are two of you, not sure. She's currently somewhere with Lane.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:19 am 
When are you planning to make the kill? I can hold her up by talking to her about the 6.004 lab - I just need to know timing. Text me and Victor 5 minutes before you're going to come. (404-561-9619)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:19 pm 
Katie wasn't in any of her classes today so we haven't yet killed her. She wants me to give her mic back tonight at 10:30, so I could give it to her and then use kaboom. She'll definitely be telling people she'll be meeting with me though, it would be obvious, maybe even public. I think I'm getting lynched anyway, apparently plenty of people think I'm sketchy for running for police officer, and Katie's been defending me so once she dies... The problem is scgordon and I are paired, dagrazian will say something and we'll lose 2 mafia.

Victor could also try to kill Katie at random, I think that's probably where she is now?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:29 pm 
if we're trying to kaboom ksed. we can still bang someone else, yes?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:32 pm 
Could we kill them both? Maybe one with poison? Scheme lets us kill twice, correct?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:33 pm 
scheme lets you kill twice, though a different person needs to make both kills.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:43 pm 
Unless anyone has a better idea, I'll give ksedlar the mic at around 10 or so and kaboom her right after, I can try to be sneaky. If no one sees me should I try manipulate the press or should this just be a suicide kill?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:56 pm 
Where are you going to set the location at? Is it almost certain that ksedlar would be at random tonight?(If so, it would be obvious that manipulate the press is done if the dead location is changed.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 pm 
We're allowed to change the location to the same place (I confirmed this with Lucy before). It just means it's uninvestigatable.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:22 pm 
Seems good, upvote for manipulation.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:22 pm 
Has the kill gone through?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:39 pm 
I won't be back to random until later, I have office hours for a pset. I can try for the kill around 9:30. I have a feeling she won't be alone, so I'll probably get caught. Unless I wait for Victor to get back to Random and we use scheme to kill whoever she's with.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:45 pm 
is this still happening? we really need to start upping our kill game. i also wish i had a good way of dealing with the 4e crew :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:52 pm 
This is so stupid, I made the most obvious kill ever and they're still lynching victor? Are we sure there's no kingpin in this game?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:55 pm 
I think it's basically inertia at this point that's keeping people from lynching you. They're going to try to tase you, so be careful.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:03 pm 
Whatever, whoever lives this day out, me or Victor, is making the kill tomorrow. It doesn't even matter if we're seen. I guess Victor should have killed Katie, I didn't realize they were this set on Victor. I thought a new kill would make them think of other targets, particularly me, and forget about Victor. He hasn't done anything sketchy! Gahhhhh such frustration

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:23 am 
Also, at least one of the 4E group is an investigator, I'm pretty sure. Probably.