Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Aok
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:06 pm 
I'm going to talk to aok. I may be smited should i conscript him?

Post subject: Re: Aok
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:08 pm 
go for it? but i do want to save a conscription for 4e, how many do we get?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 pm 
2, and the second one is available after we make 10 kills.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:14 pm 
aok is likely to be smited at some point, i don't know if it's a good idea to conscript him. If it goes badly maybe just kill him with scheme? We're both definitely getting lynched/smited in the next two days anyway. I'd rather conscript Daniel Grazian at some point.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:16 pm 
Nevermind, do not kill him if I'm being lynched, there might still be hope for you Victor! Also, I think you guys should use plant evidence to make me look innocent. It's the one thing that might protect Sam...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:23 pm 
Maybe we don't plant evidence, I didn't realize it was a once per game thing. Anyway, mic 2 is kaboomed away. Also Daniel Grazian has my taser, he talked me into it and had those eyes that told me he was really suspicious of me, so I thought maybe it would help me look more innocent. What a wrong thought that was. Just so you guys know where the taser went.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:36 pm 
So tomorrow taser is going to be used on victor. However, I think we want dgrazian to die because it raises suspicion on lilychen and therefore saves sgordan. I would like to do it but have no chance before Saturday. Should I not kill someone tomorrow then?(Can't make consecutive kills.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:38 pm 
They're going to shovel me and see I'm mafia, so I don't think scgordon will be safe. Decide whether you're using the grave manipulation power, I don't think it's worth, and it might save victor if we don't, but it's annoying that we used manipulate the press on this kill in that case. I thought there was a mayoral investigation, that's my bad.