Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ] 
 Post subject: I am mafia
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:52 am 
I killed krueger because she made me really sick just now. Lynch me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 am 
wtf????
fluffy come on =.=
that makes me feel sooooo much less accomplished about my successful investigation on u..

Post subject: not a bad strategy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 am 
He used the fact that he's still alive to get a free kill. It's not a bad strategy considering that we would have lynched him based on your information. Thanks for coming out. Now we just have to figure out how to protect you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 am 
=)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:07 am 
Does anyone want to go get dinner? I want to treat Kru.

Post subject: i don't understand
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 am 
I'm not sure what he means by "really sick." Is it potentially possible that there is disagreement among the mafia and Fluffy just killed one of his own? That sounds rather ridiculous, but I really don't understand what he could have meant by that...

Post subject: protection
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:11 am 
Also, are people already formulating a way to keep JJ safe? Should it be discussed or is she relatively safe as is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 am 
Ignore me: she's safe for today because there was already a kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 am 
Refer to

>>"personal bias"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:13 am 
hmm, i would still like the medkit
so whoever has the medkit, if u are not the other investigator, u should pm me and we should meet up to take the medkit

(i'll ofcourse bring like 20 players w/ me while i get it lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:17 am 
Whew, now that that's settled.

I do want to touch on Bobby though. Are we giving him the benefit of the doubt for now that he is actually Ironheart? And are we still keeping in mind the fact that the Mafia might want to conscript him in the future? Naturally, they can't do that until the next day, so we have a ton of time to talk plan things out :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 am 
Bobby was already lynched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 am 
VivianLee wrote:
Whew, now that that's settled.

I do want to touch on Bobby though. Are we giving him the benefit of the doubt for now that he is actually Ironheart? And are we still keeping in mind the fact that the Mafia might want to conscript him in the future? Naturally, they can't do that until the next day, so we have a ton of time to talk plan things out :D

Bobby's dead. He was lynched in a tie breaker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 am 
lol I am obviously retarded and can't think straight. I stand corrected!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 am 
fluffy wrote:
Refer to

>>"personal bias"

Ah, ok. I understand.

Post subject: fluffy's votes
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 am 
A note on Fluffy's voting patterns: he always voted with the majority (on days 1, 2, and 3). Might suggest something about the rest of the mafia...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:28 am 
I feel like lynching bobby was good, given that Hilary pointed earlier that he might have been conscripted (since there was no kill yesterday and mafia has been pretty active). Hopefully this means JJ can't be conscripted anymore. I'm glad as well that this is settled. The situation at Next was pretty intense just now lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 am 
I swear to you Random had it worse. Kru was in tears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 am 
There was a kill yesterday... Mika was killed.

Unless you meant the day before yesterday, where there wasn't a kill... but in that case, if Bobby was already conscripted, why would fluffy (as mafia) vote for him to get lynched when it was already apparent well before midnight that Bobby was dangerous close to being lynched?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:31 am 
That almost makes me wish I lived near a lot of other players (the thing about Next house, not the tears). Hope all is calming down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:33 am 
It's possible Fluffy cast that vote when opinion was stacked against Bobby earlier in the day and never changed it. At any rate, I actually agree with you and assume that the mafia has the power of conscription.

Also, could we try to keep the discussion in one thread for convenience?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 am 
^ Alex, perhaps you could merge the threads?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 am 
I actually can't merge threads. I wouldn't here anyway -- people are allowed to make new threads to invite discussion. The daily discussion threads are just a convenience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 am 
I would think that fluffy would have voted for Bobby in order to save himself - he knew the vote was close. Having a known mafia still in the game means that we are distracted from looking for the others because we have one we already know we will be lynching. So keep looking for suspicious behavior!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:49 am 
clusterfuck

clusterfuuuuuck

*Ghosts don't talk, but you may assume that as the ghostly presence floats past your shoulder, you feel its sense of relief at having died before everything went to shit and people started RAEGquitting.*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]