It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PMs from Townies
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:06 pm 
Post the info you've gathered here.

Megan has a taser (probably):

Subject: Don't tell anybody your role

isaacg wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm mafia. You should try to smite/lynch me!

would you like a tazer?

I chose you cuz you were nice to me and hugged me twice the other day.

Post subject: Re: PMs from Townies
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:06 pm 
ksed and lillychen asked me for the mic that i've got. lillychen said she'd trade it for a shovel. i haven't replied to anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:26 pm 
Tell them you've already pased it off to someone else in a bit, e.g. tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:36 am 
I have megan's taser she gave it to me earlier tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:58 am 
alicacm texted me asking for my taser if I haven't given it to anyone yet. I'm also part of a group text message between ksedlar, anpere, and aliciacm where we all say if we see someone sketchy so that if one of us dies, the others might know who the murderer is.

Should I claim I've given the taser away? It's a bit strange that I haven't answered yet, since I accidentally answered the group text before seeing her message so she knows I've seen it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:19 pm 
Ksedlar gave me mic 2. She said she asked sammyluo for it and he gave it to her. When I brought up that she is probably a more likely target and wondered why she was giving it to me, she just said it was definitely better that I have it. When we get around to killing ksedlar, I think we should use kaboom. She probably has the medkit or some power where she knows a mic would be wasted on her.

Also, not sure if this is in ksedlar's long strategy post, but she said after a prophet publically smites, everyone should give their items to the prophet, and if they don't we lynch them. I don't know that this will actually work considering the prophet only has a day to live and there isn't much time to transfer items, but just something to keep in mind.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:24 pm 
Halp! I texted Sam Gordon to get him to be active, and then a couple hours later Daniel Grazian pm'd me saying:

"Hi Lisa!

Could you tell me: which, if any, of the inactive players have you pushed to post on the forum and thus avoid being evicted. I'm trying to do some detective work..."

What do I do? Does he know... somehow? Should I just say I texted Sam since I'd want him to play anyway - he's a pledge at ET - or do I lie?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:36 pm 
i'd tell the truth. or well say that you were talking to him and that he mentioned he hasn't really been following, and you encouraged him to stay in the game cause it'd be fun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:23 pm 
I am very confused. How did he know that?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:35 pm 
So it turns out Daniel was talking to Sam about it and somehow Sam let it slip out, he'd have better context than me. I hope my reply wasn't too sketchy, but I basically said I thought all the ET pledges were playing and wanted to see if he was. Maybe we should conscript him before he tells people? I'm not sure how sketched out he is.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:42 pm 
He is currently very trusted in my point of view, so conscripting him seems decent. Anyone up for doing it?(He is only expected showing up at ET during weekends.) Lisa, does he show up at random often enough that you can easily do it?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:01 pm 
I can maybe do it tomorrow? I'm not at Random now, I'm psetting at Simmons. Victor, lilly, or sam, would you be able to do it soon? Is rogue allowed to conscript now that she's in contact?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:04 pm 
Alternatively we could kill Daniel Grazian today. But we also need to kill ksedlar, so that'd be using up an ability. Daniel Grazian might get smited later on simply because he's so experienced.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:56 pm 
I don't think I can conscript - that's just a mafia power. I think dgrazian's natural sketchiness will get him killed ("Oh wait, why is dgrazian been alive for so long? LYNCH MOB"), so killing ksedlar is a higher priority.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:45 am 
From sammyluo ot too long ago...

"Hi folks,
so I have a feeling someone is going to try to kill me today, so I'm sending this to a few people. If I die today, suspect jakob, and feel free to reveal that I sent this. This is ONLY if I die today. If I don't die TODAY, ignore this message completely.

Don't ask why; I'll explain later if I don't die.

Also just to avoid manipulate-the-press trolling: I'll probably be around the student center for a while after my classes today (and after I eat lunch at Maseeh).

Don't tell anyone else unless I die!"

Potential target? Kill two birds with one stone? Although if it does happen people may suspect that she accidentally told mafia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:21 am 
i could perhaps try and locate **him in an hour or two if we want to do this

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:37 am 
Sounds perfect, kill him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:51 am 
I think sammyluo is a good choice. ksedlar had told the Innocent Children that she believes him to "be almost certainly innocent". Obviously ksedlar is trusted in retrospect, so he's effectively a trusted townie.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:29 am 
Also if someone else wants to get him, I think he has 5.12 in 32-123 either starting or ending at noon (I forget which). I'm in a recitation in building 5, and I think he's headed to maseeh afterwards so maybe I could catch him but I may not get to him

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:41 am 
Thoughts on Manipulating the Press on this? I know it's the last charge, but these early kills are likely to be investigated like crazy, especially if the connect-the-genies plan today goes through. The next kill can be by Ben as the Don counter will reset. Then, hitman?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:49 am 
++ to manipulate the press. What should we say?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:15 pm 
Again from sammyluo...
"Suspicions retracted. Wow I'm still alive :O

But uh I'm coming to EC and jingyizz is giving me a haircut so if something happens you all know what to do."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:22 pm 
Do you have a chance to kill him?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:45 pm 
Hey guys jenny not Jennifer just revealed herself as an IC to me, like officially

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:42 pm 
^ditto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:45 pm 
and to all of game, see town square.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:46 pm 
It's easy for me to kill her. We take Jap III together. Just saying.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:48 pm 
Hold up, that kill would probably put mad suspicion on you.

Also, one of the mafia who hasn't been really active in town square (tsims, michikyo) should give Benevolence to Jenny Not Jennifer to make you guys seem like a genie.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:50 pm 
benlin wrote:
It's easy for me to kill her. We take Jap III together. Just saying.

Never kill people in the same class as you -it's too obvious. Follow her out of class and kill her then, if possible.

Also, apparently anpere tried to make a kill and failed. Has he claimed rogue?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:52 pm 
lopezv, you should reach out to anpere. Could possibly be extended plot to lure more mafia out of hiding, so only lopezv should contact anpere.