Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:29 am 
Yesterday, was murdered, and Bobby Fortanely was lynched in an extremely close vote. Discuss.

Last edited by Alex on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 am 
To reiterate, in the words of JB, fuck this shit. The other investigator (assuming JJ is one) could confirm Fluffy's kill of Laura, in which case I'm all for lynching him. If they do so, please do so through anonymous channels, possibly pming someone and telling them to pm someone else who then posts it to the forum or something like that, I don't know.

Even if they don't do this, I'm all for lynching Fluffy anyway, although part of this is a bit of a personal bias as well as me being suspicious of him. I wanted to wait on lynching someone today (yesterday, whatever) so we had a bit of time to talk about what's going on. Either way, what's done is done.

I don't know what's going on except that I'm all for killing Fluffy. For the moment, I trust that JJ's telling the truth, but I have no way of proving that. I kind of trust JB, but I have no fucking clue what to think at this point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 am 
Also, JB and dgrazien just went off down a hallway to talk privately. Make of it what you will, and if either of them die in the next couple of minutes...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 am 
JBParkes wrote:
In Days 1, 2, 3, I had hours to consider all of the information. In the past 30 minutes I was told:

Bobby is Ironheart.
JJ is Investigator.
Fluffy is Mafia.

JJ wants the medkit.

I don't trust anyone 100%.

If Bobby is Ironheart, I can't lynch him. If he's mafia, being considered ironheart is a bulletproof vest. If he's a townsperson, he encourages the mafia to try to kill the real Ironheart. If JJ is investigator, fluffy needs to be lynched, however, if JJ is mafia, then claiming that fluffy is mafia based on + investigation makes we could kill an innocent for the sake of 2 mafia. My concern is that you posted this on the forum completely foresaking your identity. Wasn't there anyone you could have told this to discreetly? Wouldn't a line of anonymity been better to keep you anonymous?

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Lynch everyone in this discussion. Me too. Either JJ and Bobby are mafia, or fluffy and I are. If all 4 of us are lynched, 2 mafia are killed. That's a fair trade by my count.

Yes, i did forsake my identity, but that's because there was only a few minutes left to vote at that time, i did think about asking jy to be my trusted person, but that'sjust as obvious - i mean, everyone would know that i'm the investigator anyway. and i do not have anyone else that i trust as much (or is around). so yes, i did take a risk coming out, hoping that one mafia is found, and tracing the discussions on the forums, we can figure out who the other mafias are!

and yes, i do think it's a risk worth taking - my bf is w/ me 24/7 pretty much, it's pretty damn hard to kill me if u dun wanna be spotted haha =PPP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:45 am 
Well now, it looks like I was almost lynched without even realizing it? I would like to point out the obvious defense, that JJ has to be lying about being the investigator because I didn't commit any of the murders, including the first one =.="

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 am 
FLUFFY IS THE MAFIA. PERIODDDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 am 
fluffy wrote:
Well now, it looks like I was almost lynched without even realizing it? I would like to point out the obvious defense, that JJ has to be lying about being the investigator because I didn't commit any of the murders, including the first one =.="

that sounds exactly like the type of BS defense a mafia gives.

the other investigator, if u are still alive, please confirm my investigation (and yes, hide ur identity when u try to get the info out)

and MAKE SURE WHOEVER YOU REVEAL UR IDENTITY TO IS TRUSTWORTHY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:49 am 
Well now, it looks like I was almost lynched without even realizing it? I would like to point out the obvious defense, that JJ has to be lying about being the investigator because I didn't commit any of the murders, including the first one =.=" But whatever, kru just successfully made me sick. Congrats, if that's what you were going for 9.9

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:49 am 
Hmm, it didn't say that it sent my post the first time (which is why I edited it after seeing Kru's and then reposted).

Post subject: vote
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:50 am 
I'm sorry about my vote yesterday, I did not have time to change it. I will be voting to lynch Fluffy today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 am 
I think from the style of how JB has played thus far in this game, choosing no-lynch seems explainable - he seems like the type of person (and this is just impression from forum posts) who would go through all the possibilities before deciding to drastically change his decision.

Quote:
The other investigator (assuming JJ is one) could confirm Fluffy's kill of Laura, in which case I'm all for lynching him. If they do so, please do so through anonymous channels, possibly pming someone and telling them to pm someone else who then posts it to the forum or something like that, I don't know.

This is a good point. If we can confirm fluffy's kill, then we can ALL be convinced that JJ is 100% trustworthy AND fluffy is 100% the mafia (I don't think the mafia would do something as drastic as try to impersonate both investigators). I do hope those anonymous channels are trustworthy, though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 am 
fluffy wrote:
Well now, it looks like I was almost lynched without even realizing it? I would like to point out the obvious defense, that JJ has to be lying about being the investigator because I didn't commit any of the murders, including the first one =.=" But whatever, kru just successfully made me sick. Congrats, if that's what you were going for 9.9

feeble, feeble defense.
man, it's so obvious now..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:56 am 
VivianLee wrote:

This is a good point. If we can confirm fluffy's kill, then we can ALL be convinced that JJ is 100% trustworthy AND fluffy is 100% the mafia (I don't think the mafia would do something as drastic as try to impersonate both investigators). I do hope those anonymous channels are trustworthy, though...

i hope so too. i also hope that the other investigator is still alive.

if i WERE mafia, my coming out as investigator would mean that i'm counting on BOTH investigators not alive right now. DUH, i'm a real investigator =.=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 am 
I was just sitting in my room and heard someone say "Bang!", when I came out Krueger and Kate were sitting there, Krueger would not speak and stormed off, Kate refused to divulge information. Based on this and the admission from Fluffy, I'm now voting to lynch Fluffy. I'm also considering a vote to actually lynch Fluffy, but that's another story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 am 
@JJ: Well, I can see where everyone else is coming from, since the other two investigators still might not know who each other are, so they could both be individually believing that you're the other investigator.

I believe you, though, and will be voting fluffy today unless the other investigator steps out and says otherwise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 am 
what do u mean by kate refused to divulge info??

Post subject: lol
lol. that was funny.

i guess it's obvious that we got one mafia: fluffy.

now let's go ahead and get the rest!!!

Post subject:
I'm sorry JJ.

Vote fluffy x3000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 am 
omg, this is getting dramatic lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 am 
JingJian-JJ wrote:
what do u mean by kate refused to divulge info??

I mean she said "I'll have to tell you later". Given the dickery that had just occurred, I believe it was being considered sensitive info at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 am 
JB Parkes wrote:
I'm sorry JJ.

Vote fluffy x3000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

aww it's ok =PP
*pat pat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 am 
Announcement: Elizabeth Krueger is killed at 12:50 AM in the kitchen of Black Hole at Random.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 am 
Well I've been busy for about the last 24 hours, for which I apologize. But after reading through everything, I think we can all be pretty certain that Fluffy is Mafia. My vote today will be for him. Kthxbai.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 am 
so yeah, i would like the medkit (i dun wanna die o_o)

whoever has the medkit, unless u are the other investigator, let's figure out a safe way to transfer the medkit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:17 am 
Wait!

JJ, there is still a slight chance that you are mafia and are setting all of this up for an elaborate end-play. In addition, the mafia might still be able to conscript you if you have both the medkit and your investigative powers, so I think we should think all of this through a little more before giving you the kit. No offense, of course. You're safe for today, anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 am 
Also, note that two fake IDs were used on Bobby, so it's highly probably that the mafia has them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 am 
Given that before the clusterfuck in the last few minutes, Bobby seemed pretty clear to those of us who were in BMF lounge to be the one to be lynched, I disagree. It's possible that at least one fake ID is in the mafia's hands, yes, but this is not a certainty by any stretch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:43 am 
Good point. It's difficult to keep track of what possible happened before clusterfuck o'clock and what happened after it... damn...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:48 am 
As per my other post, after I voted I played three games of dominion.

LOSE/LOSE/WIN

I'll be voting for fluffy

Mr. Fluffy didn't kill me when I saw him getting pizza on D1. How fortunate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 am 
@Vivian: (about conscription and kills) oh yeah you're right... my memory is lapsing.

I'll be voting for Fluffy, obviously

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next