Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Targets?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:00 pm 
I think we should start focusing experienced people. Suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Targets?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:43 pm 
dgrazian. anpere.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:25 pm 
Are we killing ksedlar? If we are, we need to do it tomorrow, because that's our last day to kill her before interrogation results come out.

Other targets are lilychen and abergal. Also, do we want to use one of our schemes soon? We could potentially kill two high-priority targets tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:55 pm 
i would suggest ksedlar as well, because she is very experienced.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:59 pm 
Also, I don't want Alex to be with townies for too long. I suggest conscript him sometime soon and would like to do it. Any objections?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:36 pm 
Just btw, the people on 4E are gonna be really hard to deal with, as they have TONS of classes together and are really tight-knit. Also, they are always together, so we may need a non-hall person to get them, or target them later or do some power on them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:31 pm 
Or we can try to get really elaborate costumes so they can recognize us :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:43 pm 
So I assume there is a limit to the number of hitmen we can use, but it doesn't say in the rules. Anyone know?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:44 pm 
Just PM the gods.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:10 pm 
1 hitman per game, very limited use.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:21 pm 
perhaps we should use the hitman on one of the fourtheast people? or conscript one of them since they're so close

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:41 pm 
I would rather conscript rather than hitman for the 4E people

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:04 am 
Yeah, I think we should conscript one of the 4E people, as they are starting to get kinda suspicious of me. I haven't really done much, but they've been asking what role I am, saying "You're the mafia" and gauging my reaction, ect. We play assassins a lot, and they're pretty good, so I'm not sure how much they've guessed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:15 am 
I think that we should kill both now confirmed innocent prophet and the current mayor of town using scheme. We could leave dgrazian alive for a bit but he should soon become a target too. We need to start picking off the active townies much more. Hopefully one of the other rogues end up getting a kill sometime too since it seems that lilly is the only one who's even attempted to do so.

I'm tazed so I can't kill tomorrow so it would be nice if we can kill same asap. Since we know his role now too we can use set a trap for free and get another kill which could be a random townie if we don't have any better targets (we could try to kill haley I guess). Let's aim for these three kills guys.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:57 am 
Right now, what I think is much more important than killing experienced players is simply making safe kills.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:32 am 
Pressing targets:
dukhovni: Proven innocent as extinguished prophet. Will be used to set up Genie network. Should be Set a Trapped.

Important targets:
Daniel Grazian: Trusted innocent, probably IC, should be slaughtered. Is casting too much doubt on conscription among IC's. Hopefully killing him will let me take greater control of IC network. But his death will make my staying alive suspicious ... will think more on this.
aok:Mayor, natural target, ksedlar has trusted.

Good targets:
inisley:Trusted innocent, probably IC. Plausible kill even without knowing she's IC, so shouldn't cast too much suspicion, but careful about targetting too many IC's as it suggests a rat.
Haley and Sammy Luo Trusted by ksedlar and so by IC's.
Active players in general

Do not kill:
mads: Killing mads would basically reveal a conscript within IC's.
abergal: Will die anyway Friday.
lilychen: Might still be considered sketchy despite choosing scgordon to smite, which could perhaps be exploited.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:03 pm 
We also need to do something about anpere/the rest of the 4E people.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:10 pm 
i really want to conscript anpere. he'll probably know at least one other person's role. ideally if we can conscript him we can get miles and jess at the same time (assuming he knows who at least one of them is) then ciara will be on her own

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:11 pm 
I think we just might have to wait out the 4E block until we have 10 kills and can conscript anpere.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:17 pm 
we're only at 2, right?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:17 pm 
Yes. But we have multikill fodder.