Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: conscription
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:58 pm 
A few strategies have come up recently in the forums that assume that the mafia has already used up their conscription power. I'm not sure if this is something we can assume, and I thought it would be good to discuss a) how sure we are that the mafia have conscripted somebody and b) if we do think they conscripted somebody, who?

My thoughts are that day 3 seems a little early for a conscription, but it would also be very strange for the mafia to go a day without a killl (conscription is the only power that uses up a kill unannounced, right?)... unless they wanted us to think that they had conscripted someone while really saving this power for later. So, is the mafia meta-gaming us? Or have they acquired an extra member? And if so, who?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:23 pm 
WIFOM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-ibcEJj_KI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 pm 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6wqKb8E ... re=related

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 am 
They early day can be chucked to failure to organize. I think they have conscripted someone on the day without a kill, since if they hit the Ironheart, wouldn't the Ironheart know who the mafia was? What could go wrong during a mafia kill, unless the person who was doing the dirtywork was distracted?

(note: this seems unrelated to today's event involving Daniel)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 am 
If they attempt to kill the Ironheart and fail, they can not conscript on the same day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:49 am 
mats_a wrote:
They early day can be chucked to failure to organize. I think they have conscripted someone on the day without a kill, since if they hit the Ironheart, wouldn't the Ironheart know who the mafia was? What could go wrong during a mafia kill, unless the person who was doing the dirtywork was distracted?

(note: this seems unrelated to today's event involving Daniel)

Didja miss the part where Bobby claimed Ironheart (with <30 mins. to night)? I /hope/ that if they tried to kill Bobby, he would have had the presence to say "such and so tapped me on the shoulder and said bang".

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]