Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 11 Planning
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:08 am 
1. Who should mafia kill? We've currently got a trap set on Anpere and sammyluo and dpalumbo will die at the end of today.

2. Who should we set a trap on in the Simmons crowd? I'd recommend that we slowly set traps on them one

3. When can cstubbe kill? I highly recommend that she NOT kill Simmons people. Perhaps when the next mafia gets found out, they just rampage through Simmons because of #2

4. Who should I kill? It's trickier to coordinate because I have to poke Lucia to do it and I'm still busy at the conference. Also, should I suicide today? aka. how likely is it that I'm going to get lynched today If the lynch is unlikely to happen, then I should not suicide but attempt a sneaky kill if at all.

Post subject: Re: Day 11 Planning
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:13 am 
I can kill on Sunday. I definitely shouldn't kill Simmons ppl. that would by super sketchy. I know aliciacm doesn't really care about the game that much, and I am almost 100% positive she is a genie. As for other Simmons people, I will know when oreo had immunity b/c of her cynic powers and who is on frevan's list (conspiracy theorist).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:16 am 
So, I pulled a crazy bad move, I accidentally made you (ltchin) look incredibly sketchy in front of pravina. Pravina said she'll metagame it away, but I've instructed lucia to kill pravina anyways, to rectify the mistake.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:32 am 
NO HOLD UP DON'T KILL PRAVINA

KAMIKAZIE MEANS THAT WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET RID OF ANY TOWNIE WITHOUT BASICALLY ANY CONSEQUENCE AND YOU'RE GOING TO WASTE IT ON PRAVINA? THAT'S REALLY STUPID

THINK ABOUT WHO IS THE MOST ANNOYING TOWNIE AND LET'S HAVE ME SUICIDE ON THEM.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:56 am 
Alright, who do you think that is?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:41 am 
I think we are almost out of targets that we should be very aware of. But yeah, don't use it on pravinas.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:05 am 
OH I forgot to mention: Ciara is a superhero.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:42 am 
Setting a trap on Ciara might be nice? If we set a trap now, does it become active immediately?

I think Lucia should kill jessk. She's proxy for a bunch of investigators and it's hard to get to the EC crowd.

I'd suggest also getting a mafia kill on someone safe and also getting Anpere out of the way. This might backfire and lead to tsims or benlin's death, which is unfortunate, but we're losing this game anyways.

What I suggest is that we have mini-Random massacre at EC - Lucia goes to EC, kills jessk. tsims / others sees this, freaks out but subtly follows Lucia around. Then, while she's running around terrorizing people in EC, tsims is making other kills at EC - Anpere + someone else. If the Set a Trap goes immediately on Ciara, then we can kill her too in the rampage.

It's important for tsims to not get caught because then he can claim alibi of "hiding in his room"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:46 am 
If we're gonna do this, it will have to be before 5:15, because I have something I have to go to at 5:30, but I really like this idea. If ltchin kills jessk, I can kill anpere, miles and ciara, since we will have set a trap on anpere and ciara. It may be hard to kill ciara though, as she can be really ghosty sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:07 am 
One thing on Ciara, I believe she is a superhero because Jeanie the genie granted her a wish per the instructions of either mads or anpere. (Jeanie revealed to both players) I realize now that that doesn't guarantee her as a superhero but it strongly suggests it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:15 am 
Ok, tsims - can you set a time that you want this to happen? Will they be in the dorm that early? What about in the evening? Since the 4E crowd usually hangs out together, this might be as simple as getting Lucia and tsims in the same room and mowing down jessk, anpere and miles. Then the hunt for Ciara begins. It's important to get it so that we know the 4E crowd is here though.

We should set a trap on ciara now and see if it goes through.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:19 pm 
Anything that I can help on this?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:23 pm 
Are you up with Don powers? If so, it might be worthwhile to use it now with a Scheme, because Don powers would get recharged after the massacre.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:30 pm 
I do have don power but have classes til 3:30. Will reasearch on what to do after then.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:32 pm 
You guys shouldn't be waiting for me. It's ok not optimally using the charges.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:10 pm 
I can do about 4:45-5 today, have Lucia text me when she gets to EC. I'll post updates when I find out if they are on hall.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:42 pm 
You should text me if you need me because I check forums infrequently at the conference

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:48 pm 
The only target I can intercept before or after class now is oreo, do we want to use a scheme on her? (I get we should since we are trying a massacre anyway?)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:50 pm 
Sure - it is a bit of a waste because we do know her role, but I guess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:54 pm 
Lucia's number is (626) 560-0018 . Also we might want to use the Random petitionparty to our advantage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:02 pm 
Deed's done. But I think I am screwed, she ran from me and told her friend about me, I thought it wasn't allowed to do that...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:03 pm 
Wait what? She told her friend about you killing her?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:05 pm 
Also, since she was the first kill of the day, do I now have to use a scheme when I kill miles after Lucia kills jessk? Do I need to announce that I'm using a scheme before I make the kill?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:06 pm 
Yeah, she ran into her 8.01 reci or sth and told her friend to make it public that I am mafia, but that's after I told her I was going to kill her so I don't think her action was legal, currently discussing with god about that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:06 pm 
No, we could post on the forum for you, don't worry about the schemes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:23 pm 
Ok so Lucia can't make it this afternoon, what should I do?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:49 pm 
Should I still kill anpere and one of {jessk or miles}?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:09 pm 
Only do it if you have good alibis. We are not making too much chaos anyway

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:16 pm 
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. WE NEED TO KILL FREVAN BEFORE HE POSTS. I just got a text from Sidney (NP, and the fried of oreo) (to both Frevan and I) who said that oreo told her that Ben killed her. Frevan will post this info to the boards asap unless we stop him. What actually happened with oreo, did she talk after she was killed? Did god ok this???

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:30 pm 
Darn, I have to talk to gods.