Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:15 pm 
So....... tsims what do we do now?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:30 pm 
Let's both just suicide I guess. I'm coming home now, so sometime tonight/tomorrow I'm just gonna kill all of the people on my floor. Maybe I can come up with an alibi, but I'm pretty sure that at this juncture it doesn't matter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:52 pm 
So should I just kill a random person tomorrow? I could just go for a super obvious kill like Frevan or Aliciacm.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:58 pm 
Or if you have the motivation we could set traps on those two, you could kill them and we could just go out with like 6 kills.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:04 pm 
OK we can still do this, we just need to remove the investigators, i.e. anpere, jessk, and probably miles/aradhana. There are only 21 townies left, and only maybe 11 of them are active. If we can kill some of them, the town will lynch most of the inactives, so you should become more active if we want to do this. If you want to, we can just give up and go out with a bang, or we can try to still win. Which would you prefer?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm 
Oh, I want to try and win. Why give up when there is still a chance. I can kill today, but the problem is going to be whether I kill someone outside of Simmons or inside. If i kill someone inside, then it will be super sketchy, if I leave, that might be kinda obvious too. Plus, how do you find ppl you don't know on the weekends? Last night (after the day ended) I considered killing aliciacm and immediately posting on the forum: "FREVAN JUST KILLED ALICIACM IN A LOUNGE IN SIMMONS" but i decided not to because investigators are too strong.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:52 pm 
Ok sounds great. Who should I kill so that we don't trigger peace and quiet? Maybe I could kill someone from Simmons, so that if you get investigated it doesn't show up?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:06 pm 
Yeah that would work, I know that right now, Frevan is at a badminton match in Rockwell cage. Other than that, I am not sure of the locations of the other people. HE will be there 8-9, and then he will come back to Simmons. He will probably be in the lounge working with me and the dead Jeanie the genie, so if you want to travel all the way here, you could. Also, tonight I don't know how I would be able to kill someone outside of Simmons, unless you happen to know where someone is.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:14 pm 
Ok. You can hold off on making the kill, right? You'll still be able to kill tomorrow, correct? Also, do you know where the other Simmons player is? If she doesn't really have an alibi, we can blame her/the guy that Frevan advocated lynching if I come to Simmons to make a kill.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:24 pm 
I will try and find aliciacm and regirock, give me a minute. If i can find one of them, we might want to plant evidence of the kill of frevan on one of them so it takes suspicion off everyone left in simmons, especially me. Many people have been saying that there is probably amafia/rogue in simmons so this might take care of that. I can hold off killing until another day.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:29 pm 
Ok cool. It may make more sense to communicate by text, cuz it's faster.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:42 pm 
So if we kill Frevan, we can plant evidence and that will throw suspicion on both the Simmons person and on the guy that Frevan advocated lynching this afternoon. Sound good?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:01 pm 
Hey gods is like to set a trap on Frevan for conspiracy theorist. Also, if I were to poison someone now, would they die tomorrow night at 11?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:15 pm 
Trap successfully set. You now have a trap on anpere and on Frevan.

Poisoning someone now means they die at the end of day 15 (11pm on Tuesday)