Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:37 am 
Things we all need to do:
1. Pick a Don so that every 3rd kill can be investigation-proof.
2. Visit Talbot ASAP and destroy a clue. (I just asked God, you can kill someone and then immediately destroy a clue).
3. Figure out a conscription target.

I think that the best play for today is for ameliak to kill someone else, to minimize the amount of information that town can get.

Post subject: Re: Day 2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 am 
Agreed ameliak make as much kills. She's low radar too, it'd be great if the rest of the mafia remain low radar too.
Though I think shikexue is doing a good job of being active townie and low radar mafia.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:48 am 
Agreed. About the Don, if anpere is busy, dbausher or however you spell his name is inactive, and I'm in west campus not knowing anyone, I think either shikexue or amiliek should be the Don.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:28 am 
I agree that either of them should be the don. Is it preferable to make it somebody who hasn't made a kill yet? Sorry for inactivity.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 am 
It's ok. I'm really worried about amiliek. It's only a matter of time she's investigated; the first kill is the most investigated, and she has been already mentioned. I really think we should frame a person. Also, if we make her don, would the investigation come negative? In that case, I vote for ameliek and really think we should all do so so that she's safe.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:35 am 
The rules say the don comes up negative when investigated, and say nothing about whether they were don when they made the kill. In that case, I agree the safety for ameliek is important, and cast my vote for her as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:31 am 
Your interpretation of don is correct. Any mafia can tell me that you want to make ameliek don. You can wait to make sure everyone agrees, or someone can act alone to make sure it happens on time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:35 am 
It seems fine to make ameliak the Don. In that case, someone else should make the kill today.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:54 pm 
Unless anyone has any objections, I'm thinking about heading over to E62 and trying to make a hit on lilychen when her class ends at 4. She's taking 15.S51 there and as far as I know, nobody else in mafia is taking the class.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 pm 
Agreed lilychen is a powerful townie... just be careful
if you fail to kill her, I think she would be a good target for conscription

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:40 pm 
Can we conscript immediately after somebody says they don't die?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:31 pm 
No. Sorry, I should clarify that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:53 pm 
By the way, I will remind mafia that they should visit kill sites and destroy clues there.

Most of you still haven't visited Talbot yet!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:11 pm 
I didn't get a chance to kill Lily, she had left by the time I got there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:07 pm 
I can make a kill tonight-- just tell me who, I'll try to find them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:08 pm 
ameliek should not make a kill, or else she loses her don powers.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 pm 
Yes ameliek, don't make a kill. You have to wait to Wednesday. I can kill lilychen tomorrow if you all need it. I think anpere or dbausher should kill someone easy in random or EC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:27 pm 
I saw an opportunity and took it - I just killed Josh Frisch.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 pm 
AWESOME. That way I can take out lilychen without having to worry about Josh Frisch running into us in the rink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:36 pm 
Wait, don't forget to put your alibi. Also, do you guys think I should get lily in the ice rink? I'm the only player there besides her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:38 pm 
People should come to Random Hall as soon as possible to destroy clues. You can text me to let you in.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:00 pm 
I walked in on Sueshep and Haley talking about mafia in Black Hole Lounge. Sueshep told me that she's an investigator, and she's planning on having Haley be her new proxy (since Josh was her old one).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 pm 
So I'm the don now then? Cool.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:37 pm 
Ok so for tomorrow's kill I think I won't kill lilychen. I'll observe at what time/with who she arrives and leaves. I could kill her on Thursday if she's still alive. I can go to the Stud at 10:00 pm and try to kill Lucy who'll be in Lobdell, dininno who'll be in the 4th floor, or lzahray who will be in the basement. Any of you think one of these is too dangerous? Or with any strong preference towards one of them? I was planning to go for lzahray. I could also conscript Lucy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm 
Who killed arkadiyf?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:51 pm 
I assume a rogue killed arkadiyf. I think that I should continue making kills over the next few days until I am caught (with the exception of every 3rd kill being made by the Don), so that the town has less information.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:56 pm 
Oh, of course! And alright. If by tomorrow's end you couldn't find someone to kill, let me know and I can still make a kill at 10 pm.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:07 pm 
If you can't come to random to destroy a clue, it's also fine to go to the student center and destroy a clue for atkhadi's death. Note that clue destruction is once per day per mafia, so getting your clue destruction for the day is important

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:09 pm 
Yes, I'm going to the Stud in an hour to destroy a clue.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:32 pm 
Sueshep claimed vigilante to the group of people that went to stud, claiming she killed arkhadi. She has previously told me that she was sketched out by him, so this is also plausible.