Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:33 am 
Assuming Katie is successfully killed today, it probably won't be long until Daniel Grazian gets lynched, so we probably don't even have to kill him ourselves.

Looking forward, I'd like to kill Austin Fathman pretty soon. Katie has some very strong reason to trust him, so I feel like he's probably an innocent child, or something like gay knights with dukhovni. The latter hypothesis is more consistent with his relative inactivity, since if it's true then it's likely dukhovni and katie were poking him into being active. The latter hypothesis would also explain why Katie trusts dukhovni so much.

Anyway, we should kill Austin Fathman. His intro is somewhat vague, but he could probably be killed by stalking Maseeh or the Z center. If anyone knows anyone who might be friends with Austin Fathman, we could reach out to that person for more details on his schedule, or maybe even hire a hitman. We should start thinking about this in order to ideally carry out the kill tomorrow (day 5).

I think it's also probably reasonable to use one of our Slaughter the Weak charges on him. If it works, we get a free kill. If it doesn't work, we lose a relatively unimportant power that we would still have another one of.

Post subject: Re: Day 5
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:38 am 
Tomorrow we should also plan for someone who dininno doesn't recognize to kill him (for free) around 9 PM when he's going from 35-255 to the MITOC office. This could probably be done by loitering around on Mass Ave. We'd need to be somewhat careful of microphones, though. Katie probably has the microphone that started with Austin Fathman. If it doesn't die with her today, then it's possible dininno will have it tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:17 am 
I think it's much more probable that AustinF it's a gay knight, thus we should set-a-trap him. It looks like he's on the swim team, so I can just ask my friend when they get off practice and wait for him outside the z-center.

I could get dininno tomorrow, if you want, if the mic dies today. I'm not sure who else he wouldn't know.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:20 am 
Sounds good re you killing dininno.

I think you're probably right about Austin being a gay knight, but we don't know that with enough certainty to use set a trap. I do think we believe he's an innocent child with enough probability to use slaughter the weak because that's less valuable. We'll see if any more information comes up, though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:20 am 
And yeah, if you could find out when swim team is, that'd be really excellent.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:23 pm 
Are you using slaughter the weak?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:26 pm 
Not yet, but quite possibly later.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:27 pm 
I'm in position near EC if needed. Also, AustinF has swim practice tomorrow morning and afternoon; I could try to get him then. My question is what to do if we can't get tsims tonight. Do I try to go find dininno in the MITPC office after 9?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:56 pm 
Ok I'm leaving now but could be back at 8:30 if needed. It'd be.nice to kill him before the tasting but I don't see.it realistic so I'll just wait to hear from you all about dinnino.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:03 pm 
Whatever happens with tsims tonight, we should definitely kill dininno tomorrow.

Maybe Austin, or maybe dgrazian if he manages to get vampire checked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:10 pm 
Here's my plan: I'm going to coordinate with somebody on my hall to watch a movie tsims likes. I won't be at the showing.
A mafia member (who isn't me) will sneak into the lounge and kill him. The lounge should be dark and so it should be easy to locate him without being spotted and recognized by other people. In the meantime I will be going to REI or something. Any volunteers to come to EC at around 9 or 10?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:22 pm 
Should I kill tsims if I see him. I know I'll get caught for it, but I don't know. Maybe it's more dangerous for the vampire check to happen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:34 pm 
If you can do it safely without being seen, it's probably worth it. I think town is currently low on investigators, so it'd likely be a while until you were caught anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:35 pm 
It's pretty bad for us if the vampire check happens.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:41 pm 
I think he's in 5w right now which has much more mafia players than I'd like...
I'll try in two hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:01 pm 
We are watching Firefly somewhere between an hour to two hours from now.
Whoever wants to make the kill, just text me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:19 pm 
Francesca? Can you make the kill?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:40 pm 
I can but I need immediate information about which lounge to seek cover from my np friends.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:58 pm 
Who are your friends in east campus?
Also did you get my text with the breaking bad reference?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:03 pm 
I didn't get any text from you. Shinjini in 4W and Nursen. And a bunch of 1W.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:05 pm 
I just arrived in McCormick and will be heading to EC in like 10 minutes (should be there in 25). Did you already start the movie?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:18 pm 
I'm at EC and tsims is nowhere. Should I just leave?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:30 pm 
Ah, I'm sorry I've been afk. Are you still at EC? Anpere, do you have any idea where tsims is?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:44 pm 
Currently contemplating hiring a hitman to kill tsims. It seems he's hiding on 5W.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:02 pm 
Oh. For future reference, hitman needs to be hired the day before.

I have no clue what went on with this vote madness, but I think it's good for us...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:14 pm 
Alright, dgrazian is going to be dictator now. That means killing him and abergal should be top priorities. We should kill dininno tomorrow too, for free. Tomorrow's our power play day, guys.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:14 pm 
Also dukhovni revealed himself as superhero.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:16 pm 
So, the strategy is to have someone kill dgrazian as he gets off work tomorrow, then? I can't but someone should. I fear him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:24 pm 
Yup, either going to work or coming back from work. Ideally earlier.

I gave him a med kit, so we'd have to kaboom him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:27 pm 
Francesca, could you kill him on his way to work tomorrow morning? You're the only one who's not ameliek who he wouldn't recognize on sight. He walks to work along Main street. I can find a good spot for you to hide and wait for him if you're willing to do it.