Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 7 kill plan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:32 pm 
So our hit list is the following, and I added personal comments next to the target.

Dukhovni - He's being impeached and highly mistrusted, so I think we should let him be for a couple of more days.
Lucy - Now that she's the link to the GCN I think she should be our top target. The GCN is not good for us.
Austin Fathman - We planted evidence but it doesn't seem like investigations are happening so..
lzahray - She's not being really useful, and might push for dukhovni's lynch, so let's let her be.
sashacf - I haven't even seen her post anything. Let's let her be for a while.
Miles - He voted for dukhovni so I think we should also let him be.
oreo - Poisoned :D
Adam Yedidia - I haven't seen him say anything or vote either, so not useful to town. Let him be.
vlonge - Same as above. Except for random comments that make him look sketchy so that's good for us.
lgunder - Might be lynched today, yay.
cstubbe - Hasn't been posting much either; may do so when oreo and frevan die.
dininno - Added by me. We need to find this guy for god's sake.
Jeanie - Added by me, because she's the only candidate for mayor left alive.

I think our kill plan for today is:

- To FREAKING FIND DININNO and kill him. We can get him going into the student center between 6:45 pm and 7:15 pm. If you can do it, ameliek, it would be fantastic. Please let us know.
- I think today we should kill Jeanie, to get rid of all possibilities of a Mayor's election. Because oreo is proven innocent now that she's poisoned, and judging for her suspicions, we should see what happens with Lucy. Jeanie has ice skating from 10:30 am to 11:30 am in Johnson. dbausher, do you think you could catch her going in around 10:15 am or going out at 11:30 am? I have UROP from 10 am to 4 pm so I can't :(

Here's a picture of dininno (courtesy of dear lily): https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... e=55373C23
Here's a picture of Jeanie (courtesy of facebook): https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0550a5e91e

Let's keep it up, guys! And please do post your comments of the plan and your availabilities to make any of these two kills (because you can interchange). I can do dininno only if ameliek does jeanie, because we NEED to use the don power.

Post subject: Re: Day 7 kill plan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:34 pm 
(...) - Forgot to add, how do you guys feel about slaughtering the weak with austin fathman? Lily did suggest it once. But we might be wrong. But then again, it's our only possible use for that charge. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:35 pm 
(oops, broken link for dininno's picture. This is the pic: https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=555EC923 )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:40 pm 
You already unsuccessfully attempted to slaughter the weak on austin fathman.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:45 pm 
Wow.
Brain fart.

Sorry lol. Worst mafia semi-organizer ever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:18 pm 
Sorry, as it turns out I woke up at three. I don't really think lgunder will be lynched so much anymore, as long as the GCN continues to decide who to Lynch. I can try to wait for dininno today.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:22 pm 
Also, does anyone know what lucy looks like? If she's around random and I see her I feel like it might be worth.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:35 pm 
Remember that you have set a trap on dininno; you can kill him without using up your daily kill. Also, you have another set a trap charge which you can use on someone if you know their role.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:24 pm 
If you look her up in facebook you can find her. Yes, it is worth. And get dininno please.

I think they are still sketched out by lgunder.

Gods, is there such think as impeaching the don? Ameliek hasn't answered and we need this power.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:35 pm 
No, you cannot impeach the don. Try contacting her friends.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:49 pm 
I found her on facebook, thanks. I will attempt to catch dininno today near the student center.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:05 pm 
Ugh, okay. I'll spam her phone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:14 pm 
I've been waiting in the student center for half an hour or so and no sign of the dinninner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:15 pm 
I think I'm just going to head back to random in five minutes. He is Mia.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:16 pm 
:/ . Can you go up to the 4th floor and check if he's in the office already? If not you can just go and hope to find him in random.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:18 pm 
Hi guys. Sorry about nonresponsiveness. I needed a day off to do life. I'm in Boston, so not killing anyone tonight. If I can give up don powers/declare someone else don, I'd do that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:35 pm 
I found him in random. I could kill him and lgunder, but that makes me super suspect

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:36 pm 
Is it worth it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:45 pm 
I don't think you should.. We are only three left, and you'll def. be an investigation target.

Actually, we could frame hbates. What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:54 pm 
(this conversation is finishing on the phone. For ameliek and the fellow ghost's sake, we decided to just keep an eye to see if dininno leaves and lucy appears/leaves so that I can try ambush them)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:56 pm 
(or not because our target for days is making dinner...)