Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 8 Kill Plan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:56 am 
Good job today guys! :D We have the town very confused and had them lynch their mayor woot woot. Let's keep it up! The hitlist stands as follows with comments of their locations today:

Lucy - She has Tech squares from 8 to 10 pm tomorrow, but other ET players like Adam Yedidda, Adamberg and sashacf could be there as well. Hopefully she might be up for lynching. I'll try to see if I can find her in her resting spaces or in her class. One thing is certain, she must be killed asap.
Austin Fathman - Has swim practice 8 am - 10 am and 5 pm - 7 pm. But he may have a mike, so I'd save the kill for later.
lzahray - Has trashcan drumming in the basement of the stud 8 pm - 10 pm
sashacf - No idea.
Miles - Has archery in the z-center from 2:15 to 3:15. Could be an easy find, too.
Adam Yedidia - No idea.
lgunder - I guess random. Not really sure. And he might be lynched too.
cstubbe - No idea.
Jeanie - No idea.

I think our best plan of action is for one of us to try to find Lucy in the Course 6 lounge at 10:30 am, and then at 2:30 pm in 34-101. If this doesn't succeed, I think we should resort to finding lzahray in the Stud basement between 7:50 pm and 8 pm.

Ameliek, could you look for Lucy in the course 6 lounge at 10:30 am? It is in the first floor of building 36. You're the closest one and most fitting to make the kill if you find her. And if you don't find her, could you go to the stud at 7:50 pm and look for lzharay? They look like this: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... f1b6b95c79
(lzaharay to the left and Lucy to the right.)

I can look for Lucy in 34-101 if you don't find her earlier. I have a UROP from 3 to 7 pm in bldg 66 so can't make it to lzaharay :/ But then again, they have started to investigate me already. I think it's only matter of time for them to investigate me for vlonge.

Regarding our powers left:
- I'm considering manipulating the press in vlonge's kill. We are only 3 mafia left, and if we destroy a couple of clues in the kills dbausher and I make, they will only get 1 chance to get it right. And I think there are only two investigators left. So that's great. Any thoughts? It's totally fine if you guys disagree and think we should save it for later. I'm just a little paranoid.
- Does anybody think it'd be a good idea to set a trap for Miles as an investigator? He said his role required too much work, and that seems to be the biggest possibility. Also, there's a new investigator called "the Dog", and I think it may be him after being poked by other people. But then again, we could lose our charge because this is not certain. But I would take the risk. How about you guys?
- Do we know any new information about anybody else's role?

That's it. Please do answer my powers questions and ameliek let me know if you can do what I asked. And if you think it'd be better to target someone else, also let me know!

Post subject: Re: Day 8 Kill Plan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:09 am 
I think we are getting fewer and fewer days of investigation left, frame is probably fine. But the fact that an investigator came up means they might be somebody's Gay Knight, so they can see through frames, and investigator might be they) risky to set a trap for. I don't know any new roles.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:11 am 
I didn't say frame, I said manipulate the press. Do you still think it's fine?

And that could be a possibility. Okay, we won't set a trap Miles. But if no one dies tonight (as a gay knight) I think we should.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:10 pm 
I'm sorry, manipulate the press seems super fine. Yeah, I think it's good to wait a bit longer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:55 pm 
Too late, they counted th clues. Let's just hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:21 pm 
Gods, if we manipulate the press now, will the investigators that counted the clues be able to investigate it?

Also, I guess you didn't count my clue destruction? Aok had set the default that we destroy a clue everytime we make te kill, but I reported the death to ksedlar.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:06 pm 
If you manipulate the press now, the investigators who already counted the clues will still be able to investigate off of those clues, but any new investigators visiting the kill site will find 0 clues.

Also, I did count your clue destruction. There were originally 5 clues, but you destroyed one, which made 4 clues.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 pm 
I think we should consider that because the people voting is so small, and because the GCN is active enough to be deciding who the vote is for, we can probably safely assume the GCN are among the daily voters.
The people who voted both yesterday and the day before for the GCN's decision are:
cstubbe
Jeanie
Lucy (proxy)
sashacf

I think these should probably be the ones who we consider slaughtering the weak on first. Especially as people drop dead more and more over the coming days.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:18 pm 
God, then we DONT want to manipulate the press.

And the GCN could also stay out of the votes to be on the safe side.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:19 pm 
And we have one rogue alive still then :D If only they did stuff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:44 pm 
Gods, mafia complains and wishes to be given their money back because of your lack of enforcement of good intros. "Hello I'm an invisible pink unicorn" should not be acceptable unless we're given an invisible pink unicorn detector.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:45 pm 
But seriously, we can't find anyone to kill and like 5 of the 18 people we could kill don't have good intros.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 pm 
Okay ameliek says she can try to get into EC. Here's the info of the 3 players you could kill:

- Brenda (you know her so yay. 2E or 5W)

- Miles: I think he could be in 5W or 4E. Not so sure though. This is what he looks like: https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... e=552CB2F4

- Crystal Wang: No idea. This is what she looks like: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 284fa0a194

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:08 pm 
Be careful to be seen by any of them killing the other!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:11 pm 
Good news, dbausher and company, we found our missing rogue!! Asra tried to kill ameliek when she was in tep. Sooooooo, GODS, we ask to give Mafia Den access to Asra :) (ameliek agreed)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 pm 
Adding asra to mafia den.