Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 9 Kill Plan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:16 pm 
So... We got our don lynched. But we gained a rogue, and four townies died. Meh. The list (with only 6 people!) is as follows.

Lucy - Course 6 Lounge (from 10-11 am). And Margaret Cheney Room, LCC, Course 6 lounge, or Random(Pecker) (from 3:30 to 6:00 pm). One thing is certain, she is our top target.
Austin Fathman - Has swim practice 8 am - 10 am and 5 pm - 7 pm. He may have a mike.
lzahray - Top ropes. Van leaves from McCormick at 5:30 pm. But killing her would make me reaaally suspicious.
sashacf - No idea.
Miles - 32-044 from 12 to 1 pm, but jeanie is there so not a good idea.
Jeanie - ice rink from 10:30 am to 11:30 am.

I don't have access to the course 6 lounge, do any of you do? I'm certain Lucy will be either there or in the LCC. I'll pass by the LCC before noon and spend time there from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM.

dbausher, if possible, keep an eye in pecker. Could you possibly get AustinF. after 7 pm in the z-center if I don't find Lucy? I have dance practice at 7 so can't make it :/

asra, when is the next day you can kill? Friday? I just want to confirm and know that you are here indeed.

Post subject: Re: Day 9 Kill Plan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:23 pm 
Also, I think we should set a trap on Miles as an investigator. If we lose 1 charge, so be it. We only have 13 townies more to kill. Let me know your thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:56 pm 
Lol at Lucy's assumption that we realized the desperados thing. Let's roll with that. And no wonder I couldn't find her today.

I think I'm going to try get Austin leaving swim at 10 am. Looks like he's being useful now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:26 am 
DANG IT, Lucy will be at ET at all times......
And killing her at the meeting would be an incredible challenge.
I guess all we can do is kill the remaining ET players and get her at ET.

Resulting plan for tomorrow:
- Plan A: Get Austin going out of swim at 10:00 am.
- Plan B: Get Jeanie going out of the ice rink at 11:30 am.
- Plan C: Get Austin going into the pool at 5:00 pm.
- Plan D: Get lzaharay leaving McCormick at 5:30 pm. dbausher, could you do this if necessary?? I will be the first person investigated if I do.

Let me know thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:27 am 
Per fmajluf7's request, I have poked town about posting better intros. Dbausher and asra technically don't have any obligation to update theirs (fmajluf7 already has a good intro), but it may be reasonable to do if you guys want to look like active townies.

Also, please inform me if you thought the town square post revealed any information / was phrased in an incriminating way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:30 am 
Thank you so much, Katie. I just hope they follow orders.

It did reveal that we didn't make any kill yesterday because of our inability to find people, but I don't think it was bad. We are more benefited by the poke than harmed by it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:40 am 
Also asra, do you have the receiver 4 still?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:42 am 
I'm trying to be a good, fair, god despite my... tendencies towards being biased. :)

I also think it would have been rather difficult to do this poke without implying that mafia had issues finding people yesterday.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:23 am 
P sure i don't have access to the course 6 lounge. I will head to the z-center around seven and attempt to catch austin leaving. Sadly I have commitments at the beginning of his practice both times, and probably also when lzahray is leaving. If my meeting gets out before 5:30 I will head to Mccormick. I'll also slightly change my bio. Good work on the investigation fmajluf.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:24 am 
I also think miles could be a good target, and at this point, we don't have many other leads. Note that two traps is much better for dps though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:54 am 
Cool. I'll do plans A through C, and you try D and now E (when he's getting out of practice).

What are dps?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:22 am 
Sorry, damage per second; kills per day is what I should have said.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:33 am 
Got Jeanie! We're good for today.

And we don't have any other leads. So, do we set a trap on miles?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:23 am 
I think I do still have the reciever. I think the next day I can make a kill is Friday (I tried to kill someone last night.) I'm also at maslab all the time, so I could kill Lisa or Sasha, and I also hang out at the Cheney room sometimes, but haven't seen Lucy around. I don't know how wise it would be to kill someone at maslab though... but perhaps on the way there/way back

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:29 am 
Yes, if you follow them after they leave maslab and get them in some type of lobby, it shouldn't tie you to it. But we'll see. Destroy the receiver asap.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:31 pm 
Gods, I've sent like 3 pms and one text message but the pms don't send and I'm guessing aok is sleeping :s I killed Jeanie at 10:25 am in the entrance of Rockwell.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:23 pm 
For everyone's reference, pms are weird, and "sent" means both sent to and seen by the receiver of the message. So messages will stay in "outbox" rather than "sent" until they are seen.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:23 pm 
That makes sooo much sense. I was like, I need a new computer lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:45 pm 
Lol I shoudl've hold off killing jeanie. I've spent the entire day yesterday looking for Lucy and now I get to spend 2 hours with her alone. Life's ironic :P Good news is that if we pass the 11 pm mark together I could get her. Maybe.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:12 pm 
I think I blew it guys. Everything was going awesomely but then we were walking to jeanie's kill site and I asked if she knew who she wanted to investigate. And then she was like "Yes, I think I know....." and then told me she was safe walking by herself around the student center. Which makes me think she's going to investigate me :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:13 pm 
I guess I'll just pretend to have been framed. And hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:28 pm 
Oh My Ksedlar, thank goodness. I was not investigated. Pheeeeew. THAT WAS SO CLOSE.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:33 pm 
Lololol. I am amused that my name is being used this way. :)