Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:17 pm 
oreo wrote:
God, what happens if there is a tie on voting tonight and neither of the players have any votes from previous nights?

I'm pretty sure the answer to this is that all the players in the tie get lynched, but god please correct me if I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 pm 
Oh yeah, did Francesca kaboom Lucy, or did Lucy take her off her conspiracy list at some point?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 pm 
Yep. Notably if there is a mafia in this tie that means that town wins.

Francesca did kaboom Lucy, and Lucy never had a conspiracy list. She's a vigilante.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 pm 
So Brenda actually posted something (yay), and Lucy attempted to poke other players into doing things (but did it by pms, which isn't very effective for people who haven't logged into forums for over a week).

I'm mildly afraid that Austin Fathman would suspect inactives over fmajluf7.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 pm 
Oh derp, of course.

The mafia should have 0 kabooms left then, right?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:37 pm 
Yep.

Also, what town should really be doing is hard poking the inactives. Like, emailing them, visiting them in person, etc. There are 3 desperadoes and 2 conspiracy theorists left, and mafia are out of kabooms, so they would be doomed. It would have been good if Lucy went and found Haley yesterday and said something like, "PAY ATTENTION TO GAME!" except less forcefully.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:43 pm 
So aok and I agree that the best possible way for game to end would be to have Austin Fathman attempt to kill asra, get the medkit from her body, then activate it for tomorrow and hunt down fmajluf7 (since the vigilante kill would regenerate). Then, when fmajluf7 says "bang" to him, Austin replies, "I don't die. Bang."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:49 pm 
Ahahaha, that would be epic. Also quite unlikely, in my opinion. I don't think Austin Fathman is paying enough attention right now...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:06 pm 
So the current non-inactives are fmajluf7, Austin Fathman, Adamberg, asra, and Brenda. Out of everyone else, the least inactive is Haley, who last logged on... 4 days ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:20 pm 
Finally caught up with graveyard. Haven't looked at mafia den yet.

A few thoughts.

1. Lily you killing yourself was amazing! That was probably the biggest shock upon reading graveyard. Go Asya for suspecting that :)

2. Fmajluf7 is playing incredibly well. I got strong sketch vibes from her earlier in game, mostly because she seemed to be trying to control town late in game which is something mafia do once they've killed off most of town's leaders/innocents. I also realized that she was a valuable asset to town if she actually was townie aligned so that discouraged me from lynching her. Her coming with me to sign petitions made me trust her a lot, especially since I knew that if she hadn't been there I would not have filled them out probably. I should have maybe considered that mafia always send someone to town meetings :/

3. All three desperado es are semi active ( they've either posted, checked pm's recently, or signed my petitions) if they realize how badly town needs their investigations, things might turn out well.

4. I sent a PM of last minute thoughts to 5 players shortly after I died. I originally listed 4 people under sketched out by (cjfman, asludds, asra, and fmajluf7) but then pulled fmajluf7 into her own category: the IDK one. So I regret that.

That's it for now. I probably won't be able to follow game for much of today.

Also: my death was glorious! Fmajluf7 was in costume! I would not have recognized her if I passed her on the street.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:36 pm 
I think someone poked cyqwang into checking the game bc she PMed me back about the petitions for Frevan, Jeanie, and me hahaha. I told her something like "I'm dead so I can't talk about petitions but you should talk to living players if you want information"

I hope that was okay to respond to her even though I'm dead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:10 pm 
Yeah, that was a fine response.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:41 pm 
Augh what is town doing! I sent that list to 5 people! At least 3 of which have seen it. Please people post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:08 am 
Poke. Are you there god?

Did anyone get lynched tonight?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:19 am 
#tenday

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:00 pm 
I hope Francesca doesn't draw the mob's ire by defending Asra too much...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:29 pm 
I hope Austin decides to try and check one of Francesca'a alibis, like he contacts her UROP supervisor person and they say she didn't get there until later, then he calls her out on it and she is either lynched or vig shot. That would be awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:00 pm 
What mob? :P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:21 pm 
Fmajluf7 just killed adamberg. If just AustinFathman and fmajluf7 vote, asra wins (loses?) the tiebreaker, and it comes down to a quickdraw tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:44 pm 
Hopefully Asra remembers to vote tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 pm 
Pretty sure fmaljuf7 *was* at Stop Kiss, I saw her (I'm in it). She must have run here just as it was starting.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:03 pm 
Currently Austin has voted for Brenda and Fmajluf7 has voted for Austin. A SINGLE vote for fmajluf7 would have won game for town, since ties cause both people voted for to die.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:34 am 
Insane that one vote for a person can get them lynched! But also this is probably a sign of good mafia play, getting rid of everyone who could stand in their way and having only inactives left, thus the single mafia vote winning the game. Ahhhh so frustrating as town but good job to all mafia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:06 am 
I'll definitely have more to say later, but for now:

That was a very well-deserved win by the mafia. Fmajluf7 was incredible!

Also, Lucy vs fmajluf7* felt like a battle of the titans. They both played extraordinarily competently. It was a lot of fun to watch!

* This is in no way to take away from the other players on both sides who contributed greatly to their respective teams. Lucy and fmajluf7 were just the most prominent based on forum activity and mechanical game actions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6