Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Role information
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:47 pm 
I think sammyluo is some sort of investigator. I think he trusts me because he told me a not insignificant amount of what ksedlar claimed about iasaacG's death. Whom should we use michikyo's power on today? What roles do we know? [can we keep track in this thread]

Also, does anyone want to make a "mafia knowledge" spreadsheet?

Post subject: Re: Role information
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:17 pm 
shall i discover samy's role then? or aok?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:19 pm 
Lucy is definitely an investigator. She sent me and Dgrazian this: "I use one of my investigations to ask if michikyo killed mads." I think she accidentally typed my name instead of pravinas, but Sasha already suspected investigatorial power from her anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:44 am 
Sammyluo: "Crazy superhero: visits a kill site, investigates, and makes future investigations of that player-kill pair unreliable every other day. Also may kill a positive investigation result on the off days."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:45 am 
actually...

" Nevermind, that was sammyluo's coverup role.

After further deliberation by the mods, we have decided to tell you that he is rogue and that it is bad form to lie to the mafia in this way."

wat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 am 
I could contact Sammy and tell him that I'm mafia and I know he's rogue. If there's some sort of shenanigan, I'll be dying anyway today.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:58 am 
I'm going to text him now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:59 am 
Josh can ask someone's role once per day. He used the power on me and I initially told him I wasn't sure if the use counted since I was in the process of dying, but then when I saw Dgrazian's post about me dying at noon I told him psionic and what "psionic" did.

I probably will look fairly suspicious with the "spirit transfer" thing, so no one should affiliate with me publicly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:47 pm 
For context to my post in Day 2 Death 1, lgunder sent me this:

"All right, I'm going to need you to proxy some information to the public for me. In addition, I'm going to partially role reveal to you. My role involves giving people 24 hour invulnerability to 'bang', under which ltchin was still under, so this death must have been caused by a 'kaboom' or some other weird game method of killing. People that I suspect higher as mafia (as they chose to kaboom ltchin) are lzahray and jfrisch as they were in the room, although I don't think paying attention, when I had to role reveal to ltchin as day end was coming fast.

I think I should not say this information on the forum as that would role reveal to everyone, instead I'm telling you so that you can say that you know someone did such a power on ltchin."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:29 pm 
shall i role investigate lgunder today then?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:59 pm 
Wait, but we already know much about his role. Perhaps someone we know less about?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:41 pm 
Here is a spreadsheet to keep track of what we know - don't share the link with any non-mafia!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =871584099

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:14 pm 
lgunder just now:

Yo. I was not being completely honest earlier. I was actually not the investigator. One of the people who've been killed was a person I was proxying for, but that person wanted an additional degree of separation since they asked me to be a proxy in front of jfrisch and lzahray, that is why I pretended to be an investigator to you.

Thus, ltchin was an investigator of sorts.