Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 Kill
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:38 pm 
Let's use hitman day 1. We can plan the kill ahead of time without worrying we'll want to change anything. The first kill of the game is likely to be heavily investigated.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 Kill
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:45 pm 
blach, 'posted in the mafia den'

Alternatively, I could make the kill, if I think I'll get elected mayor. I'm not sure about this plan, though.

posted int he mafia den

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:46 pm 
Gods, does death make a mafia no longer don, and thus a dead mayor's kills could be found?

Posted in the mafia den

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:52 pm 
Yes.

Don operates on the reasoning that the reason everything comes up negative is because you're a powerful public figure. If you for any reason are no longer a powerful public figure (be that impeachment or death), then people no longer have anything to fear, and you are no longer investigation-immune.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:10 pm 
If we do use a hitman for our first kill it shouldn't be our only kill of the day, as we'd be wasting our daily kill. Also, the time it'll take for your petition to make its rounds is more than enough time for lots of investigations to take place before (if) you're elected mayor. But if anyone's making the first (or second, if we also want a hitman) kill it should be you since you have a shot at being our mayor.

posting in the mafia den

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:13 pm 
I believe hitman will count for regenerating don kills. My only reluctance is that reliable kills might be harder on a Sunday.

posted in the mafia den

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:19 pm 
Best use for the hitman that I can think of is Lucy from 4:30-8. We can easily hire anyone at ET who isn't playing mafia and have them make the kill.

posting in the mafia den

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:49 pm 
That's a good option. Also mads is gonna be in 4-149 from 9-10:30pm, right at day end.

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:20 pm 
If anyone has an NP friend in apo, please contact them and ask if there's a puzzle hunt tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:03 pm 
I can't figure out who Lucy is doing the puzzle hunt with. I think it might be apo, but I'm not sure. I'm going to sleep now. Anyways, if you can hire a reliable hitman for tomorrow on someone, do so.

Posting in the mafia den.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:24 am 
I'm going to brunch with lily and Lilly. Lily would make a good target. I expect us to return between 11 and 11:30. I will post when we leave for the 15 minute return walk. Someone can come into random and wait in the pecker kitchen side bathroom to jump out and kill her. I could give you a call at exactly the right moment. Please let me know if anyone wants to do this plan.

Posting in mafia den.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:31 am 
Ugh, just woke up. Where are you and lily? If I hurry and you guys arent too close I might be able to make it

Posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:42 am 
I have no idea what's going on with Lucy's puzzle hunt. Looks like this Lily plan can't happen. We can reliably get mads after her 10:30 meeting in building 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:43 am 
Ugh posted in mafia den (it was only a matter of time)

Posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:01 pm 
I want dgrazian dead today or tomorrow. Unless someone wants to try to catch him on the way back from London Underground, let's hire a hitman to kill him at ET tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:02 pm 
'posting in mafia den'

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:06 pm 
Also, since the townies didn't post enough intros in time, I think we should make a kill today iff one of our serial killers makes a kill.

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:25 pm 
I'm going to sleep soon. If the serial killer makes a kill, try to get an opportunistic kill made tonight.

posting in the mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:24 pm 
I can't think of any kill I could make tonight, as it would be way too risky to kill anyone in Simmons, and either way I'll be with Frevan until after day end. It will be easier to make a kill on weekdays when I have classes. Will there be no lynch tonight if we don't kill?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:31 pm 
Hmm. If we wanna make a kill tonight (though it doesn't look like we're going to) I could try to get alex smith on 5th east sometime. mads and ajliu are both at that room 4-149 meeting until 10:30, so it'd be difficult to get one of them without the other noticing.

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:22 pm 
and yeah i don't think many people will vote tonight. The people that do will likely vote no lynch, as it'd be odd to vote for any particular person tonight. Plus no one's brought up voting yet. It'd be ideal to get someone lynched but nothing's happened :(

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:24 pm 
Well I'll make a comment about voting for no lynch in town square, and I will definitely vote (for no lynch) because that's what I would do if I were town-sided.

Posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:28 pm 
sure. I'll either vote no lynch or not vote at all.

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:46 pm 
No don't apologize, we still love you :D

The whole gay night thing kind of sucks but can also be pretty interesting, as there's a townie that trusts you. If for whatever reason you ever need to pretend to be poisoned (or anything that would cause you to die within a certain period of time) we could kill Svolz and town would be more inclined to trust you.

I'm not voting tonight.

posting in mafia den

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:53 pm 
^whoops that was a response to oreo's post in the conscription thread.

posting in mafia den