Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 3 Kill
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:53 am 
Just realized we're killing people tomorrow too. And the day after. And the day after. Good targets for tomorrow?

Also, aok, you mentioned having us practice killing....what would that've entailed? I had no idea what I was doing haha

Post subject: Re: Day 3 Kill
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:56 am 
Hmmm okay so I'm hosting someone for Inspire, which is some HASS research competition for high schoolers. Perhaps sometime in the evening when I have to go meet my student I can manage a kill. Especially if there is someone who will be in/near the stud tomorrow that would be great.

Actually, let me check the men's ultimate schedule and see if I could get away with something..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:04 am 
It says the men's team has practice at 5pm, presumably on Briggs. I think my team is having an optional game or something on Briggs around that time (well they haven't really told us anything since last week, but at the very least our A team has practice tomorrow so I wouldn't draw too much attention to myself if I showed up.) Anyway Sammyluo is on the team, and I can get an NP from the team to let me know ehther or not he is at practice at that time.

Also even though I am on the women's team, I don't think it would implicate me since Sammy publicly gave out his team's practice schedule plus I wouldn't have normally there because I'm not on the A team. I can email out to the team and tell them to say I wasn't there.

Thoughts? It might not even work depending on timing, but let me know what you think.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:02 am 
I like that plan. Sammyluo is a fine kill target. It's early enough in the day that we can try another kill if it fails.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:11 am 
By practice killing, I mean practice the action of tapping someone on the shoulder and saying 'bang'. It can be stressful if you don't practice it beforehand.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:08 am 
The top two targets on my list were Lucy and Lily Chen, but with Lily about to be lynched, we should just try to kill Lucy in one of her classes on Wednesday.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:39 pm 
I killed Taylor at 1:33 PM in 26-100.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:43 pm 
You have recovered your set-a-trap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:14 pm 
I'm trying to decide whether to have an investigator report jhgilles as innocent.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 pm 
Why?

Also did you tell town your "mayoral investigation" for today?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:31 pm 
Given that kmuhlrad is going to be caught, it probably would have been better to let Ara and Francesca die.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:08 am 
Given that town has voiced suspicion of her, it might be good to have one of us report the positive finding.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:30 pm 
Why do we think Trek knows about the fake investigation?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:50 pm 
He voted for Francesca yesterday

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:52 pm 
I think that's a reasonable vote even without knowing about the fake investigation result.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:14 pm 
I think I should be the one to confirm that kmuhlrad did it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:38 pm 
Ok aok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:02 pm 
Contact katy. Get her to start protesting her innocence. I'll publicly taze her when I get to Simmons.