Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Welcome, Austin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:01 pm 
Just fyi, the reason for your death:

Quote:
Last game, when I was the last mafia among like 12 townies, I stalked him SO FUCKING MUCH and could NEVER find him. This was my revenge xD.

Post subject: Re: Welcome, Austin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:27 pm 
GODDANGIT
WHO CALLED THAT FRANCESCA HAD A SKETCHY AF ALIBI
BUT DID PEOPLE INVESTIGATE HER?? NOOOOOOOOOOO

grumpy desperado should have grumpily gone desperado >_<"""""""

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:54 am 
Also, I had a great plan for today; I would go to Austin's Spanish class at 11:55 and ask if anyone had seen someone tap him on the shoulder and say, "bang," and if so, to point them out from the people directory. It would have been great. I also emailed the professor and got a response while I was alive, but he hadn't seen it happen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:23 pm 
Kellena wrote:
Just fyi, the reason for your death:

Quote:
Last game, when I was the last mafia among like 12 townies, I stalked him SO FUCKING MUCH and could NEVER find him. This was my revenge xD.

So I actually did consider revenge as a motivation for Austin's death. But I investigated inisley (who was killed by him in a past game), rather than fmajluf7, who I didn't expect to want revenge, given that she won the game where she couldn't find Austin.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:28 pm 
Wow. You know, I think even though lily will likely get lynched tonight, it was probably worth it since she offed you. You're a scary townie.

And yes, Lilly, you were right on the money with your suspicions of francesca. I thought you would be the cause of mafia losing both rogues, but town seems to have forgotten about that comment. Also, the mafia "investigator" decided to pick a random person with a poor alibi for austinfathman's death to declare innocent. I was hoping it would be francesca due to your comment, but no.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:37 pm 
Kellena wrote:
Wow. You know, I think even though lily will likely get lynched tonight, it was probably worth it since she offed you. You're a scary townie.

Not sure how useful I would have been. I didn't have strong feelings on trusting or mistrusting people, and the people I had minor feelings about turned out to be no more accurate than Random chance. I looked at who voted on the first day that seemed weird and who was spending a lot of time on the spreadsheet, and I determined that Jessk and Sashacf were being unusually active. I also thought it was weird that Aradhana had posted her intro, but not checked her role as of Saturday night. Based on my interactions with them, I slightly trusted Dgrazian, aok, lzahray, and Lucy.

The main thing I would have done that would have been bad for mafia was going to Austin's class and interrogating the NPs. There is a good chance I could have gotten Francesca lynched. Also, I was getting two investigations a day!

I hope that town doesn't let aok live too long. The main reason I didn't want aok lynched when Lucy suggested it was that I wanted to get a few more days of mayorhood first, and then lynch him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:52 pm 
Did you get to share either of the investigations you made with anyone before your death?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:06 pm 
Yeah, both got posted.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:11 pm 
ltchin wrote:
GODDANGIT
WHO CALLED THAT FRANCESCA HAD A SKETCHY AF ALIBI
BUT DID PEOPLE INVESTIGATE HER?? NOOOOOOOOOOO

grumpy desperado should have grumpily gone desperado >_<"""""""

Oh man, and I'm the one who marked her alibi as orange on the spreadsheet...