Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Day 3 Death 5
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:02 am 
I was asleep in my room 428 in Simmons. Nobody can confirm other than the fact that I usually go to bed around this time. I recognize this is a terrible alibi :(

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:14 am 
Holy crap!! I was also asleep at this time, though I probably hadn't been for long. I went to bed after finishing my 18.02 pset which was probably between 11:30 and 11:45?

Also since this was so last-minute, the idea of a serial killer trying to save themselves by making a kill makes since. In that case I'd lean way more towards Trek than any Simmons player since he would know exactly where she was. Perhaps rsridhar? I dont know if he might be friends with regirock.

Also someone said something along the lines of "the killer probably lives in Simmons but didn't know that the 4 of you [jeanie cstubbe Volanski texas] would be together to confirm each other" but I can guarantee that both me and Frevan would DEFINITELY know that they would be together. Trust me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:48 pm 
I believe that oreo and Frevan would know the four of us would be together. I assumed they would either be together or both asleep. My biggest suspicions right now are Trek and rsridhar, though oreo and Frevan aren't entirely off my radar. Talked to kmuhlrad and she said she was in her room, and np Rachel Burns confirmed this to me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:22 pm 
I was in my room in Simmons, working on 6.042. My roommate can confirm.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:37 pm 
I talked to regirock's suitemates sarah and shivani who say they witnessed the kill and they say that kmuhlrad did it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:59 pm 
Well NPs have confirmed that kmulrad both made the kill and was in her room in Simmons, so clearly either Trek or kmulrad must have made the kill since their stories conflict. Pending investigations I think it makes sense to lynch between the two of them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:13 pm 
Or, NPS were told to lie.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:15 pm 
I'm more inclined to think that NPS would be told to lie to say that someone wasn't the killer rather than that they saw that someone was, so in that case it seems like we should lynch kmuhlrad first?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:16 pm 
I definitely agree.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:22 pm 
Trek wrote:
I talked to regirock's suitemates sarah and shivani who say they witnessed the kill and they say that kmuhlrad did it.

Can someone else talk to Sarah or Shivani?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:22 pm 
well hopefully we can get an investigator to investigate at least one of them in time to decide for sure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:28 pm 
Jeanie and I just talked to Sarah and she said she saw Katy do it. I still think this warrants an investigation, but kmuhlrad is looking like a better lynch rn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:15 pm 
Dipper II found that Kmulrhad killed regirock.