Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 lynch
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:26 pm 
Sorry everyone, I have a test and a hard pset due tomorrow so I don't have time to catch up on every post. Who is the best person lynch? Kmuhlrad?

In general, when "he said she said" stuff happens I think it's good to lynch both people, but given the investigations on Kmuhlrad does this confirm Trek as telling the truth? it seems so to me, but it could still possibly be an elaborate scheme? I doubt that though.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 lynch
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:28 pm 
kmulrad has been repeatedly positively investigated for making the kill of regirock. We should lynch her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:30 pm 
It seems that Trek is likely telling the truth about kmuhlrad killing regirock. However, there still is the matter of him claiming that regirock told him that fmajluf7 turned up guilty for killing austinfathman, which directly conflicts with what vlonge told us as a proxy. I believe that kmuhlrad is the best lynch for today though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:42 pm 
As an aside, have there been any investigations/speculations on who killed Lucy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:52 pm 
hmm, isn't telling your significant other your game information generally bad practice? to play devils advocate what if she didn't tell him anything, and trek killed her for discovering something important, it's kinda his word against kmulchrad's

to cover our bases, can we lynch them both, like vigalante the more suspicious one and then lynch the other?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:11 pm 
Let's clarify what happened with Trek:

vlonge claims "Investigator ksedlar" investigated fmajluf7 for AustinFathman's death, and it came up innocent. This claim was made on day 3.

Trek claims regirock investigated fmajluf7 for AustinFathman's death, and it came up guilty. This claim was made on day 4.

Is this correct?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:19 pm 
omg that's confusing. Okay, so I'm voting for kmuhlrad, because she's still definitely the most guilty-looking person by far. I'm going to have to force myself not too look at the forums for the rest of the night though because this pset is kicking my butt. Goodnight all and good luck figuring out all these confusing things D:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:35 pm 
I'm also voting to lynch kmuhlrad (and lynching fmajluf7 tomorrow)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm 
kmuhlrad is the clear lynch today.

francesca is the clear lynch tomorrow (unless people have decided I've lived too long).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:39 pm 
Vlonge, who was "Investigator Ksedlar"? They seem to have lied.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:43 pm 
Actually! Volanski! Everyone!

I was getting my investigation results from Ama, in a proxy chain. She initially got her results from Kmuhlrad. We were talking about coming to the forums about it. Ama stopped responding to me about an hour ago, but she can confirm. She was the one who told me about Kmuhlrad. I thought she was the investigator. So if there are conflicting investigation reports it makes sense. Although Aok sketches me out for other reasons, this seems consistent.

So yes she's mafia and she lied. Kmuhlrad, not Ama. Ama was the one who brought this to my attention. Hope she's still alive. T^T

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:48 pm 
I think we should vote for either francesa or kmuhlrad with a 50% probability that we way we could get a tie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:56 pm 
That's a bad idea, because it allows mafia to control who dies, which relevant if one is a serial killer and one is a mafia, for instance. Let's just pick one and lynch them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:57 pm 
anpere wrote:
I think we should vote for either francesa or kmuhlrad with a 50% probability that we way we could get a tie

Eh, maybe, but probably not worth the ambiguity. Just lynch kmuhlrad (she's been tased today), and we're not *certain* about francesca so wait until tomorrow and she's slightly less likely to kamikaze.

I trusted aok as of end of day 3, not sure how likely it is he's been conscripted since then.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:58 pm 
vlonge wrote:
Actually! Volanski! Everyone!

I was getting my investigation results from Ama, in a proxy chain. She initially got her results from Kmuhlrad. We were talking about coming to the forums about it. Ama stopped responding to me about an hour ago, but she can confirm. She was the one who told me about Kmuhlrad. I thought she was the investigator. So if there are conflicting investigation reports it makes sense. Although Aok sketches me out for other reasons, this seems consistent.

So yes she's mafia and she lied. Kmuhlrad, not Ama. Ama was the one who brought this to my attention. Hope she's still alive. T^T

What were the other investigations generated by kmuhlrad? Anyone who proxied for her should speak up. Mafia investigators are such a pain...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:03 pm 
sorry for the late post, but yeah, confirming everything vlonge has said. I'm not sure if kmuhlrad, vlonge, and I are the only 3 in the chain (I was getting results from kmuhlrad and reporting them to vlonge, so probably), but yeah I'd ignore all of vlonge's results (or maybe even look into the people that we reported as innocent).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:12 am 
Kmuhlrad also told Ama to relate that she investigated Arkadiy --> tsims as innocent. I know her investigations are bs but it wouldn't hurt to look at Arkadiy and Anpere (we got Fmajluf7).

If I were a mafia investigator though, I would relate some true information (or information I thought was true) just to throw town off the trail. Arkadiy also asked for isaacg's role though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:18 am 
vlonge wrote:
Kmuhlrad also told Ama to relate that she investigated Arkadiy --> tsims as innocent. I know her investigations are bs but it wouldn't hurt to look at Arkadiy and Anpere (we got Fmajluf7).

If I were a mafia investigator though, I would relate some true information (or information I thought was true) just to throw town off the trail. Arkadiy also asked for isaacg's role though.

When did Kmuhlrad tell Ama this? If it was after kmuhlrad was revealed mafia, this probably gives us virtually no information. Arkadiy is good to keep in mind though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:20 pm 
So I got the pm from kmuhlrad about the arkadiy-->tsims investigation at 1:14pm, the day after she killed regirock (but I think before anyone got positive investigation results for her kill). I agree with vlonge that a good mafia investigator move would be to report both true and false info, especially in case you get caught. I feel that her investigations are still worth looking into though.