Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ARA IS MAFIA AND TAZED
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:17 am 
JFK found her guilty of justinej's kill, there was 1 clue at the scene. She seemed really sketchy when I tazed her, she's almost definitely mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:27 am 
Vigilantes should get out there and kill fjulfds7 I don't actually remember Francesca's forum name.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:33 am 
fmajluf7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:36 am 
fmajluf7**

Majluf is my arabic last name that native english speakers pronounce as "mac-loof", "mash-laf", "mah-loo". Any combination of the above is also allowed.

If you think of the word "aha", the sound in the middle comes close to the "j" in spanish. Just bring the part by the root of your tongue closer to your throat. So it's pronounced "mah-[sound j just described]-loof".

Hope that helps! You can also call me Francesca c:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:37 am 
If we can't get a vigilante to kill fmajluf7, we should try to get one to kill aradhana iat some point before day end.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:39 am 
Also, the fact that there was 1 remaining clue makes me think that both serial killers are dead.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:46 am 
Unless Ara is our serial killer, right?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:47 am 
fmajluf7, I really love how I suggested killing you and you responded with a spanish lesson. Gotta appreciate the whimsical nonsense of mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:21 am 
anpere wrote:
Unless Ara is our serial killer, right?

Possible, but unlikely; it would be a really silly kill if mafia already had a trap set on Justine and could've killed her for free as part of fmajluf's rampage. And Ara would then have to have made a day 2 kill, which doesn't really fit the data (except possibly ltchin, which she has a solid alibi for.)

I feel like a cross-check on the Ara investigation would be helpful; we've already been thrown in circles by a mafia investigator before. Ara, what have you to say on this, and playing innocent, who would you suspect to be the one making false claims here?

I really don't think kmuhlrad is SK though if she 1) faked investigations, and 2) killed an investigator right after a positive investigation. So I would guess JFK just arrived later than another person, or is lying? Who else could possibly have been a killed SK?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:19 am 
I'm sorry this is completely unrelated but YES! I have been pronouncing Francesca's name correctly in my head this entire time! Yeah! Woooo!!!!

Ara = aradhana right? I just want to make sure.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:38 pm 
sorry just responding to this stuff. It's been a rough last few days personally. I was at iHOP with my GRT and Yanni at that time, because when life goes to shit, you get yourself pancakes. Also, I run into Justine on a pretty regular basis; I know the route she takes to get to/from 6.005, and which entrance/end-path she uses to get into 6.005; like I run into her sometimes when I take the botton floor to get to 6.005 too. If I wanted to kill her actually, I sure as fuck would not do it in EC. Like she would have been dead hours earlier before any of the ICN was able to form. Also given how many players live on EC, I would be interested to know who suspected me initially to make me one of the investigations. Otherwise, good luck all! :) If you'd like to vigilante me, I'll be in Medical all fucking day.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:43 pm 
Instructions on how you english speakers can approximate my name:
uh-RAH-the-na