Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm 
I'll die in two hours, or whenever day ends.

Isaacg and fmajluf7 did not kill Lucy, my one true mafia-love. (Investigator Cuervo is best investigator.)

Strong plays town. Keep sharp. Lynch fmajluf7, lynch ara, lynch anpere, lynch aok. Investigators need to keep investigating every damn day I mean really people. From my information, the IC network seems to remain unbroken. They can't make every play for you though. Less active members, I'm dying tonight and I think there's a reasonable chance sammyluo is dying tomorrow. Step it up, don't let mafia run the town.

And trust nobody.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:14 pm 
I'm confused; didn't the IC network say earlier today that anpere and I were both above average trust? Which confirmed innocents are we supposed to listen to?

I understand that my lifespan is what concerns people about me. What concerns people about anpere?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:23 pm 
aok wrote:
I'm confused; didn't the IC network say earlier today that anpere and I were both above average trust? Which confirmed innocents are we supposed to listen to?

I understand that my lifespan is what concerns people about me. What concerns people about anpere?

Er, no, sorry, the trust/distrust list I posted was my own. I do think I trust you, but I think mads is saying that if you don't die in a few days you should cease being trusted (and, of course, same for me).

And as for anpere, I think the confusion over disputes with ara has made him seem more sketchy and the double-lynch would be for safety. But I do think it's most likely that where he's wrong, he's just confused as a townie. Though we should get a confirmation on aradhana -> justinej...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:51 pm 
Also, those suspicions listed are my own, I don't think I'm necessarily a better person to listen to than sammyluo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:55 pm 
sammyluo wrote:
Though we should get a confirmation on aradhana -> justinej...

+1 to investigating aradhana again