Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 6 Death 1
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:09 pm 
Hansel, who very much like the taste of the roof, tore down another large piece, and Gretel poked out an entire round windowpane. Suddenly the door opened, and a woman, as old as the hills and leaning on a crutch, came creeping out. Hansel and Gretel were so frightened that they dropped what they were holding in their hands.

But the old woman shook her head and said, "Oh, you dear children, who brought you here? Just come in and stay with me. No harm will come to you."
Early the next morning, before they awoke, she got up, went to their beds, and looked at the two of them lying there so peacefully, with their full red cheeks. "They will be a good mouthful," she mumbled to herself. Then she grabbed Hansel with her withered hand and carried him to a little stall, where she locked him behind a cage door. Cry as he might, there was no help for him.

Then she shook Gretel and cried, "Get up, lazybones! Fetch water and cook something good for your brother. He is locked outside in the stall and is to be fattened up. When he is fat I am going to eat him."

Gretel began to cry, but it was all for nothing. She had to do what the witch demanded. Now Hansel was given the best things to eat every day, but Gretel received nothing but crayfish shells.

"Save your slobbering," said the old woman. "It doesn't help you at all."

The next morning Gretel had to get up early, hang up the kettle with water, and make a fire.

"First we are going to bake," said the old woman. "I have already made a fire in the oven and kneaded the dough."

She pushed poor Gretel outside to the oven, from which fiery flames were leaping. "Climb in," said the witch, "and see if it is hot enough to put the bread in yet." And when Gretel was inside, she intended to close the oven, and bake her, and eat her as well.

But Gretel saw what she had in mind, so she said, "I don't know how to do that. How can I get inside?"

"Stupid goose," said the old woman. The opening is big enough. See, I myself could get in." And she crawled up stuck her head into the oven.

Then Gretel gave her a shove, causing her to fall in. Then she closed the iron door and secured it with a bar. The old woman began to howl frightfully. But Gretel ran away, and the godless witch burned up miserably. Gretel ran straight to Hansel, unlocked his stall, and cried, "Hansel, we are saved. Aradhana is dead."

Aradhana was found dead at 12:20 in the first floor hallway of 56.

Post subject: Re: Day 6 Death 1
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 pm 
I've been at ET all day. I was asleep at the time of the kill.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:16 pm 
I was in 5.111 at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:17 pm 
At clover, getting food with dead Jakob. NP Michael Artin can confirm.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:18 pm 
I'm vigilante. I claim responsibility for her death.

My kill regenerated, so she was definitely mafia-aligned.

(The mafia already know that I'm vigilante, since I tried to kill her last night but she physically escaped, so I'm not losing anything by role-revealing.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:14 pm 
In 5.111 w/ Jeanie