Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 7 Killingz
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:06 am 
for day 7 (and 8 probably....and other notes/things).

asjm:
We need to get rid of him ASAP. Town trusts him. Problem is, we have no idea where he is on weekends, except that he's often on 5th east in EC.

Option 1: There's an EC party tomorrow (on 41W) that he'll probably be at. Parties are dark. If I can find him at the party I can kill him then and have a pretty good alibi (I'm supposed to be at an event in Walker during that time; I could get people to lie for me hopefully). Kind of a risky kill since it'll make the EC people will look suspect, and there aren't very many of us at this point

Option 2: I can get and np to scout 5E and if said np sees him, Oreo you can go after him. Less risky (since you live in simmons and won't likely be suspected), but can't happen until you get back (after 7/8pm). Also I don't think 5E residents generally care about mafia as much, so getting them to lie for us if they see anything shouldn't be too hard

After killing Alex we'll set a trap saschacf as an IC. Killing them isn't much of a priority though so this can wait

isaacg:
I'd like to kill him this weekend but again I have no idea what he's doing this weekend. I'll try to talk to people at Random that I know well and see what I can find out. Ugh.

vlonge:
So getting rid of our police officer would be nice, but I'm not super worried about her living. She discusses most of her decisions with me, so if she considers investigating you (I really doubt she'll investigate me for things at this point) it might be possible to convince her to investigate someone else. Don't know where she'll be tomorrow either. On Sunday she'll be at Next house from 7-10pm; I'd be willing to get her then.

possible investigators/proxies:
arkadiyf? Hopefully town will become suspicious enough of him to lynch him. There isn't a lot of momentum here though :(

inisley we need to kill. It'll be hard to get inisley this weekend...might find an np to help find her in Pecker??

anpere. Well. Hopefully people aren't still sketched out by 4e players because of the 4e kill, and will assume that Ara killed justinej without the assistance of a 4e person. We need to kill this kid too. Again I have no idea where he's gonna be this weekend, but could probably find other 4e peeps that'd be willing to help me

Which of these guys do we wanna prioritize for day 7? We should think about poison, especially for ET and/or Random players.

posting in mafia den (just being safe)

Post subject: Re: Day 7 Killingz
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:48 am 
What if down the line we poisoned an EC player and/or a Simmons player to make it look like it's hard for mafia to get to EC/Simmons?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:49 am 
Though that would feel like such a waste for our poisons...ugh, musings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:09 am 
woah actually asjm probably still has his medkit and, since he revealed as vigilante yesterday, he likely activated it today. So we can either hold off on him, kaboom him (though he's certainly not worth losing a kaboom for), or give mic and kaboom him to ensure we regenerate our kaboom. I'm in favor of just holding off; I don't see him being active enough to hurt us significantly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:13 am 
Quote:
After killing Alex we'll set a trap saschacf as an IC. K

You have a power called "slaughter the weak," please look over how that works.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:06 am 
whoops yeah that's what I meant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:06 am 
it was 2 in the morning and I wasn't thinking straight....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:06 pm 
Best options:
1. Make no kill today and make town think the remaining mafia are more inactive
2. Make a kill right before day end and throw town into confusion. People with investigations probably wouldn't have enough time to use them well tonight.

Also, general notes:
-We should poison people soon.
-I don't necessarily agree with slaughtering the weak on sasha just yet. I can gain his trust and possibly get somewhere with this. He PMed me today and asked if I had any suggestions on who he should investigate (he wrote a fanfic) so I think he believes I'm a gay knight/trusts me at lease a little bit. If we keep him alive for at least a couple days then he will probably not think I'm mafia.
----Gods: Since we have 2 slaughter the weak charges, can both be "in use" at the same time? Like, can we set it up on sasha now, just in case we need to emergency kill him, but still have the other one available to put into use in case there's another IC? I hope that question makes sense.
-Poison Volanski and Frevan??? Maybe not today but tomorrow? I'd say they're the most active Simmons players (I have been less active this game so it would be reasonable for mafia to target those 2 instead of me) Also this makes it look liek there are no mafia in Simmons.
-When are we going to use manipulate the press? Should we use it soon since town will be really antsy to investigate the next kill? Or save it in case there is ever only one of us left and the situation is dire??
-I have a medkit. Here's my idea: I give it to svolz, my gay knight partner, and tell her to let me know when she activates it (Uh I'll try to find a way to make her tell me this info without sounding sketchy) and also encourage her not to do it for like a few more days. Then, once she does, I kaboom her. We get the kaboom back (we can also use set a trap here so it won't take up a daily kill) Then I claim gay knight with svolz and say a bunch of BS that leads town in the wrong direction. Thoughts on this idea??? ((I can probably go until at least Monday without giving it to svolz))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:15 pm 
Okay, and to respond to what you said:
asjm: I like option 1, if possible. I will probably be with Frevan for the rest of the night and can't get away /:

isaacg: Ugh I don't know of anyone that can help )): The only people in Random I know (and would even come close to trusting) are dead players... Like I have acquaintances but I would be too afraid they'd reveal me just for the lolz. Anyways let me know if you find out anything about his whereabouts tomorrow.

vlonge: If she does actually discuss all her decisions with you, keep her around. If you can get any role info (without pushing it of course) that would be the best

arkadiyf: Yeah I told sasha that they should investigate arkadiy because he had no alibi for jessk's death even though he had one for the death an hour before. Idk if this is enough to get him lynched..

inisley: Yeah I have no idea how to kill her. Sorry I'm not very helpful but yeah, she should be dead asap

anpere: yeah I guess kill him asap. Ugh I'm not even helpful because I know literally nothing about these people

PS: Just realized I used he/him instead of they/them when referring to Sasha in my last post. Sorry! I'm learning (:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:25 pm 
This is unrelated but a new term was created by the genius Jeanie (get it? Jeanie-us) : "Mafins" = Mafia in Simmons

So I am a mafin.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:38 pm 
Quote:
can both be "in use" at the same time?

Yes, they can both be in use at the same time.

Remember poison works with a 1-day delay: if you use it today, the person will become poisoned tomorrow.

Also, no mafia fancition? I'm sad :(

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:15 pm 
Yeah so if I poison someone today, they will die at the end of Monday?

Also, then in that case I choose to slaughter the weak on sashacf.

I think we should keep them alive, but if they need to be killed immediately for some reason, we are now able to do so without issue.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:16 pm 
Ugh idk how to write a fanfiction lol

Ama, if you do write one, whose role are we going to guess?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:23 pm 
Your slaughter the weak has been set, you will regain the charge when they die.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:24 pm 
And yes, they would die at end of monday if you poison them today.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 pm 
also when should we use plant evidence? It doesn't seem to matter now.

OH! IMPORTANT: Gods, would I shovel as mafia, conscript, or gay knight?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:49 pm 
You would shovel as a conscripted gay knight.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:56 pm 
Damn. So if I do the thing where we kill Sara and I claim gay knight, we'd have to use plant evidence then. Just in case. Agree Ama?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:37 pm 
I agree!

If I somehow manage to cough up a horribly rushed fanfic within the next 20mins, we could maybe guess anpere's role. I'm getting investigator vibes but I have no idea.

Also I'm not posting an alibi for vlonge until after the 41W party