Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 7 lynch
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:55 pm 
Who should we lynch? Perhaps somebody who isn't that active? perhaps svolz?

Post subject: Re: Day 7 lynch
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:07 pm 
Discussing with sashacf and oreo I think it makes the most sense to no lynch. If an inactive is mafia then that does not hurt town at all, but if they are town there is a chance they could become active so I think it is worth keeping them around. Even if a kill happens before day end I think it is unlikely that mafia get caught and think it is likely that the mafia would be able to swing the vote to a towns person, also bad. So unless something extreme happens I think no-lynch makes the most sense.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:12 pm 
There are supposedly 2 mafia left, there are 16 townies. It's super unlikely for us to guess a mafia correctly.
It might be worth it to see who voted with aok and the supposed mafia members. We could probably get some information out of that since mafia are likely to vote similarly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:26 pm 
I think lyching is now worth it, given the events of tonight. There are 15 living players and at least 4 with solid alibis.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:30 pm 
Who do you suggest we lynch?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:38 pm 
Maybe Ama? I was looking at the spreadsheet in terms of who's been the worst about posting alibis and Ama has the most kills recently that she hasn't added alibis for. We don't really have a good idea of who the remaining two mafia are, and since there's so little time to investigate tonight I'm not really sure what to do. I'll probably just vote to lynch Ama tonight though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:47 pm 
1/11 is still a really bad chance of picking correctly and we're basically doing the mafia's job if we start killing eachother.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:49 pm 
LYNCH AMA!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:49 pm 
At this point there are 4 people without good alibis, so I feel like that's a better chance now of making a good lynch. Of those 4 we also mostly trust asjm, and I personally trust arkadiyf, so I'm still in favor of lynching Ama given her lack of posting alibis recently.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:51 pm 
In light of a mayoral investigation, I'll change my no lynch vote to one for ama.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:01 pm 
Seeing as we have an extra hour would it be possible for another investigator to confirm ama's involvement, or would it be better to focus resources on Asjm's death?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 pm 
I think it's likely Ama made both kills.