Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 0 planning
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:38 am 
I'm going to contact Lucia (NP at ET) and ask her to hitman Lucy tonight at 11, unless you have any better ideas. Fmajluf7 said in her intro that she takes the 11:25 saferide back to ET, which would get her to ET around 12. If we can pull it off right, it'll look like Fmajluf7 secretly entered the house to make the kill (we can even frame her for it) and then pretended to arrive after the kill. One possible failure mode is if Daniel Grazian sees Fmajluf7 getting off the saferide after the kill happens.

Post subject: Re: Day 0 planning
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:15 pm 
Ok, I've hired Lucia to kill Lucy when day rolls over.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:18 pm 
You should indicate this on the webapp (Go to Actions -> Mafia Powers, click Hire a Hitman, and fill out the form). There will be an option for reporting your hitman's successful kill afterwards. It's a good way to keep track of things.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:39 pm 
Sounds good.

Is it possible to have her killed after the saferide leaves, or would there be too many witnesses around ET then?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:01 pm 
I told Lucia to try to get Lucy alone for the kill. I don't think the exact timing w.r.t. the saferide matters a whole lot, but preferably before fmajluf7 arrives, so that "fmajluf7 killed her and then pretended to not be in the house until the saferide came" is a plausible story; I think it's something she might actually do if she were mafia, whereas I think she'd be less likely to kill Lucy if people knew she was around. Depending on whether dgrazian goes over there tonight (and presumably gives Lucy a medkit), we can decide to bang or kaboom her. Also depending on who's over there, we might frame fmajluf7 or dgrazian for it.

You should figure out what to do with your receiver. Since we have both the mic and receiver, as long as we control at least one of the pair, they're not a threat to us. So you should try to trade it with one of the EC players, and see if you can get any role information or other useful info out of anyone. At the very least, you can use it to start gaining their trust.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:51 pm 
Alright, we're all set to have Lucia kill Lucy with a bang tonight at 11.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:53 pm 
How'd the murder go?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:03 am 
It went well apparently. Should we frame fmajluf for it? I'm thinking we might as well.