Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Plotting Day 2
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:25 pm 
I don't quite know what to do. I don't think I have a chance. Hopefully, I'll make a lot of kills tomorrow (I'll need to get lucky with set-a-trap + slaughter the weak)

Hopefully, I'll at least die a magnificent death! I think I see a vigilante in my future...

Post subject: Re: Plotting Day 2
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:04 am 
So it's 7 to 1 right now. I can scheme today for two kills, making it 5 to 1. Suppose I guessed a role correctly and set-a-trap. Then it would be 4 to 1. Suppose I framed a Townsperson and got then lynched. Then it would be 3 to 1. And asjm dies of heartbreak, making it 2-1. Then I make a kill and it's 1-1. And then if I can set up tiebreaks (another vote on Lane?) I could win.

But this is almost certainly not going to happen. I don't have the time tomorrow to put in the several hours that would be necessary to make super-high-quality kills (it's the end of a long sprint cycle at work, and I have a lot of work to do.) And as soon as I'm investigated, I'm through. And I will probably be the one of the first, if not the first, person to be investigated.

I'll sleep on it and decide tomorrow how much of a fight I want to/can put into this :twisted:

And again, good job town! And rip tsims.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:12 am 
Mats says Josh may have seen my email to Mats. He's not sure though :-(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:39 am 
I might go over to kill Lucy at ET this afternoon. Depends on whether I can leave work for an hour and a half. I only want to do this if an np can confirm for me that she will actually be there (I've emailed Alex Arkhipov.)

Also, gods, please feel free to tell me if you (or the ghostly ghosts) have any questions about anything that we've done this game. Use your own judgement about whether it risks interfering with the game.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:39 pm 
I'm going over to ET now to bring Lucy some chocolate.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:41 pm 
I'll probably attempt Slaughter the Weak on her. I only have a mild suspicion that she's Innocent Child, but I need to go for broke.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm 
Too bad, Slaughter the Weak didn't work.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:38 pm 
See the graveyard + town square for how the game ended.

We tried our best. Good job tsims!